26 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2013 4:45 AM by jeepchick RSS

PETITION:We want the next call of duty game beta tested

cant put up with the bile thats spewed out year after year

• Re: PETITION:We want the next call of duty game beta tested
    blb128

And yet you keep buying it year after year. Apparently its still more fun than the other shooters out there or it would be dead by now.

Closed Beta, is good enough.  If they do an open beta then it could be harder to sell there game.

They will have an open Beta. It will cost $60.

bkblazer

Well after being a guniea pig for the past 3+ months and this game still not as smooth as past titles for some players, I'm sure it won't fix everything, but it can't hurt. Except sales which RallyOrDie stated. From a quality perspective, yes there should definitely be a beta. But as blb128 stated, Its better than most multiplayers as is. So why would they? I'll sign it anyway. BKBLAZER

Darkdyllon

why would they? because COD is surely dieing out

al my friends who were a big fan during MW2 days and were turned off by black ops 1

MW3 was ok they sayt had their issues but it was playable for the most part.

and now they are hardly playing black ops 2 because how howmuch BS comes with this game.

i bought black ops 2 because i never played WAW during its prime and black ops 1 was my 1st treyarch game so i gave it a try.

then this game

i hated black ops 1 due to the connection and yet it was stil way to easy... average of 2-3 dogs a game on black ops 1 to easy...

on MW3 i have 19 MOABs and on MW2 i have like 6 nukes(never went to much for em)

while this game i have trouble getting pass the 10 killstreak and i always feel like im being cheated out kills.

hey i see you but wait he saw me 2 seconds earlier resulting in me not being able to shoot at at al!

and i do beleave that an simple open beta 1 month before the games comes out would solve 70% of these issues

then they see things like hey our connection isnt working as it supose to lets fix this stuff

look at BF3 between the open beta and the retail version(havent played much)

open beta was horrible to play and i played the retail at my cousins and it was an whole different game.

did it hurt their sales? not really wil this hurt CODs sales probably but for the better then people can see the effort they put into these games.

now the game is next to unplayable and its full of lag switchers actualy...

seriously ive seen an increases amount of these douches now

ive watched it from someone called thunder402 orsomething and i never thought of it that way and since that day ive seen why alot of the random freezes happens to me.

and 3arc isnt gonna admit their lag compensation sucks they are gonna tweak it al the time(as seen with the changes between days...) and when they see it fixed for the most part they are gonna say like HEY we fixed the lag compensation and make it seem like it was 1st try.

as it seems right now im done with treyarch.

atleast IW went on and told us what they were fixing and sayt our lag comp isnt that good we are trying to fix it and it worked for the most part...

david vonderhaar: show me proof that our lag compensation isnt properly working.

(i dont know howlong later) no remaining words about the lag compensation.

david vonderhaar VS robert bowling? robert bowling al day everyday.

atleast bowling told us more about the game changers

what does david vonderhaar tweets about?(if he tweets)

have a brand new car! or an troll move about that hidden nuke scorestreak.

and when he makes a video on youtube he says hey im david vonderhaar lead game designer for call of duty black ops 2

like its something to be proud of seeing how black ops 2 is doing right now...

hopefully vonderhaar gets his head out of his ass and gets work done and fix this damned game.

im playing less with the day

like 1 or 2 games then im sick and tired and i go play metal gear rising or final fantasy 13.

heck even MW2 and 3 are playable compared to this game.

black ops 2: 4 bar connection is stil major disadvantage

MW3: 4 bar connection is either minor advantage or minor disadvantage

MW2: 3 bar connection works exactly the same as 4 bars while i have no disadvantages or advantages except my own skill

seriously just copy the freaking net code from MW2 and tada the game would run 10x better instead of focusing on league play(which is garbage for the most part) or theater(which sucks even more)

i stil have faith in IW and wil see the next game through

not gonna buy next 3arc game at launch unless i see youtube videos after launch date stating that the game runs smooth.

GG treyarch your only way to get over 200k players online is by adding 2x XP or 2x weapon XP

QwertyBoredom

This post will be removed when a Mod see's it (petitions are against the CoC)

KoRny1

At this point it doesn't matter if they beta test or not, they've already lost me as a customer.

rdnsnow

The game isn't as bad as all complainers say it is and petitions never work. Don't like it, don't play it. I'm sure you'll still be here when the next cod game comes out complaining about that saying how bo2 was waaaay better. Lol

trialstardragon

Not going to happen ever. They are not going to want to listen to the whiner wannabe pro's that want the game made too hard so they can dominate the noobs easily or the crybaby's noobs that only want fun and want the game made to easy and complain about every little perk and attachment and weapon and how it affects the game and ruins their fun all the time.

parnezzi

this game HAD a beta test, but treyarch got all the wrong people to actually test it, they were to busy trying to perfect the player models to look most like them.

instead of just googling soldiers and copying their image

Thunderstrike75

I work as a QA Tester. I can tell you they did all the Testing the problem is not in the testing its in the Developing.

We as testers can suggest all we want does not mean they will take out or implement. and saddly in most cases it all comes down to sells or not sells.

and by the time they get to Beta testing or close beta testing everything is pretty much done so there is a very thin chance they would even consider any changes at that stage.

Hell i have seen games that are far from getting to beta and they are already closing suggestions.

This game when it comes to the game itself has nothing wrong with it, the problem is how people choose to play it, QS camping and rushing are just styles people adopt, There are other games out there in the market that do not allow you to do QS and they are very solid games. i could mention them but this is BLOPS2 forum so i wont.

And see it this way. lets say you came up with a recipee for success. would you change it if it ment uncertain sells?

starbuckfrack

Evo1883 wrote:

cant put up with the bile thats spewed out year after year

Dont buy it then.

BF3 came out with a beta and that was a mess too.

BTW They DID have a beta on this game.

jeepchick

Hello,

Petitions are not allowed on the forums. External links to petitions are not allowed either.

Please review the Community Posting Guidelines and CoC (linked that bottom) and post appropriately in the future.

Thanks,

Claire JeepChick