5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2013 8:02 AM by Ai-Silentshot RSS

Season Pass Price Cut?

Anyone else think that the price for the season pass for PC should be cheaper? After all, PC version has a smaller community compared to consoles and about 1/4 of PC gamers have revolution.

• Re: Season Pass Price Cut?

At a bussiness perceptive that is retarted, remember activision is in the money making bussiness. Why take the time to port the dlc over if they are hardly going to make anything off of it?

I understand they're all about business, however, the keyword is "port", the dlcs are just copies of the original when sold. The company doesn't lose any money, they just don't gain more. Selling it at lower cost on PC will ensure more sells than it's current status at a long run.

So what? They're not selling it to you based on how many people will play it, they're selling it based on the content it brings. And all platforms get the same.

Seriously, did you even think before posting?

I did think about it and I still stand by the thought that perhaps they should sell it based on how many people are currently playing it, on the PC, instead of selling it at console-v price. I don't know what was the point of your reply, maybe to answer your own question, but perhaps you should take your own advice.

Ai-Silentshot

Insoluble wrote:

I did think about it and I still stand by the thought that perhaps they should sell it based on how many people are currently playing it, on the PC, instead of selling it at console-v price. I don't know what was the point of your reply, maybe to answer your own question, but perhaps you should take your own advice.

Sorry but come on.... same game, same price. It would be weird to make the price smaller just because we dont have that many people playing like xbox.