21 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 4:15 PM by docjonez420 RSS

Quad Feeds

What exactly are the rules for getting a quad feed?  In the challenges section I'm currently credited for having 5, but I have no idea how/when I got most of them.  The only one I remember clearly getting was on hijacked after I got 3 lightning strike kills and then quickly got a gun kill.  I've recently gotten four kills with scorestreaks (4 with one hellstorm missle, 4 with one lodestar rocket, etc.), however, and wasn't credited for a quad feed.  I remember in both cases clearly seeing all 4 kills indicated in white simultaneously.  Is this yet another challenge that just isn't registering or do I need to do something specific/different?

• Re: Quad Feeds
    Im_A_Drag85

That's a good question because I haven't gotten one quad...but lots of triples

Turtle_Tommy

Scorestreak kills don't count towards quad feeds. All kills must come from your weapon and equipment.

Are you sure?  Because on the one quad feed I remember, I DEFINITELY only got 1 gun kill, and the rest were lightning strike.  I just watched a video on you tube of a guy who got 4 rapid kills with just a dragonfire and was awarded a quad feed.  If you're saying that all these examples are mistakes by Treyarch and we're not really suppossed to get the medal I'd certainly believe you, but it would make the medal itself a bit of a joke since just as many seem to be going out for scorestreak kills as gun kills.

Turtle_Tommy

I've never gotten a quad feed from kills using scorestreaks but I always get them when the kills come from my weapon or my equipment. I've also seen many people claim that scorestreak kills don't count towards quad feeds.

Ok so I just youtubed quad feeds and figured out that the "kill feed" is the list at the bottom-left of the screen... this whole time I thought they meant the center of the screen where your points pop up.  This will make it easier, I'm sure, since kills linger in the bottom left a lot longer than the center.  That also means that enemy and team-mate kills earned between your four will ruin the medal for you.  I've probably lost several from that.  Now that I know all of this, I'm going to try to get the last 5 I need on headquarters today and see if scorestreaks make a difference.

Sora_v21

yep i got all the killer titles and the easiest way to get quad feeds is GW and to rush the spawn with danger close x2 c4s and then just rush in and spray with an smg or shotty; that is how I got most of my quad feeds anyhow and Raid is one of the best maps especially if the other team likes to go for that spawn snipe.

cocina

im new hear

ladylucina

They all have to be from your gun or equipment( i.e claymore).

I have only gotten 1 of these but omg so many triples lol. Also don't forget, this has to be uninterrupted in the kill feed. So even if you did get 4 kills but even 1 of them got interrupted in the kill feed (i.e someone else getting a kill inbetween your 4) then this won't count. I have gotten numerous quad feeds with scorestreaks but knew it had to be from gun or equipment etc

Ive gotten qud feeds with lightning strikes so no, its not only gun and equipment

iEXTERMINATED

No score streaks don't count towards ur quad feed yes it might say in the side u got a quad but in front of u where ur crosshairs are it wont say quad feed

Goto ur assignments and look at the master killer one there will be something called feed greed and then get a quad with a score streak and then check if it changed or not

ladylucina

As iExter says, if you go to your challenges where it says feed greed and you get a quad with your scorestreak and it counts, come back to us with video proof. Plus I will pay you $1000

Now that is a deal you just can't refuse

I got mine without even trying for them.

C4 in HQ and Frags in Dom and spraying the LSAT in Nuketown Demolition.

docjonez420

i only have one quad feed medal,but i got it playing domination i got 4 guys with the death machine trying to cap b ,this was in january sometime,and i dont think i can go back that far for video proof,or i would