5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 12:43 AM by erinezz RSS

maybe its time for people to stop complaining before the game gets completely ruined

erinezz

ok no hate mail please its just a q based on observation of the forums over the last couple of weeks. I started playing fps on mw2 when i started playing with my other half . it was a good game hard until i worked out out the best guns etc for me and i dont think i ever managed to get a kill steak higher than cp. i am addicted i have everything since then mw3 bops and bops 2 (also battlefield ) we complained about the uav being spammed so they made it harder to earn, yes i can understand in the objective modes however in tdm or htdm 5 kills for a uav seems exxcessive especially if you factor in new players. mw3 and spawn trapping became a nightmare i lost count of how many matches you joined in progress caught at a or c with the enemy team at the entrance aiming down sights and choppers etc raining hell from above so we complained and now in bops 2 the spawns dont stay in one place long enough to get any sort of rythmn going but at least massive spawn trapping is not as bad(still there i know but not as bad). these are only 2 points but look at the guns that have been buffed or nerfed its getting ridicoulous yes some people cant be good with every weapon thats life. for the people that are sitting saying this is a bad game and treyarch have ruined it you need to look closer to home the consumers who play the game who complain everytime something doesnt go their way they are to blame . Treyarch have listened and tried to make the game for everyone from the truly bad to the spectatcular unfortunately its impossible to please everyone.

• Re: maybe its time for people to stop complaining before the game gets completely ruined
    callodoodygame

trey sucks. they made crap that no one wanted. theater mode eats up bandwith, leauges is a joke, matchmaking, spawning is a joke. activision is trolling everyone, with their lag comp algorythm.

we deserve to complain until they fix the major issues that i have already stated. stop catering to casual people, remove aim assist and the ability to qs and stop catering to dsl. if you cant get more than 1mb up or down you dont deserve to play this game.

• Re: maybe its time for people to stop complaining before the game gets completely ruined
      erinezz

ok aim assist i agree with but quick scoping is surely just another way to play some people can do it some cant (i am a cant lol) lag comp cant really comment on as i dont really get how that works other than if i am host i cant shoot anyone unless they are facing away from me and i sneak up on them. surely most people get at least 1mb up or down  (again im a bit of technophobe dont really understand internet babble). and not trying to argue but to say noone wants the game is a bit of a sweeping statement im in uk and highest traffic is usuall around 10pm and is at 4-500 thousand people online on map release and double xp that went up to over 700 thousand. i have trouble trying to keep the 5 people in my house happy imagine trying to please 700k.

ChestSplittah

Please. 1person can set a spawn trap in motion by himself with next to no coordination with teammates. They need to stop catering to everyone and make people step up to a challenge. Not lowering the level to the lowest common gamers skill.

erinezz

but thats the point im trying to make ( maybe not v succesfully its only 830am lol) any business listens to the feed back from customers . if people didnt complain so much they would hve more time (maybe) to look at lag and the major issues in turn the weapons etc people complain about might not be so bad. you cant be good at everything straight away and new peopple to the game have to start somewhere but how long is it before people complain about op weapons to show my point the peacekeeper. It is a new release but how quickly did the first post come up saying its op followed quickly by posts that its underpowered . two differing points of view so now (im assuming im prob wrong) the makers will spend time trying to look at the weapons abilitys instead of focusing on the lag and major probs.