1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2013 7:19 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    asystole

I honestly think it's the worst. Even in a burst fire pattern in hardcore. However, it get's better with a silencer.

• 51. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    SitRepPro

ValleyYeti wrote:

i will be honest.  I thought this gun was my favorite LMG, max prestiged it, got it gold, then stored it away.  I have been working with the others to get them gold.  I was playing against some douchebags, so i pulled it out to get even.  It was horrible.  The MK48 and HAMR are leagues above this gun.  it is a hit marker machine where the others destroy.  I have played with it for the last couple of days to see if it was a fluke, but this gun is not what I thought it was.  I played it first because I loved the MW3 counterpart.  I thought I was doing well with it until I used the other LMG's.  I understand the post and unfortunately I have to agree that out of the four LMG's, the QBB LSW is the worst LMG.  it's not bad for mobile layouts, but that isn't what an LMG is for.

None of the LMGs in this game compare to the L86 LSW though.  Perhaps not in the whole series of COD since COD4, perhaps all-time, either.

• 52. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    ValleyYeti

SitRepPro wrote:

ValleyYeti wrote:

i will be honest.  I thought this gun was my favorite LMG, max prestiged it, got it gold, then stored it away.  I have been working with the others to get them gold.  I was playing against some douchebags, so i pulled it out to get even.  It was horrible.  The MK48 and HAMR are leagues above this gun.  it is a hit marker machine where the others destroy.  I have played with it for the last couple of days to see if it was a fluke, but this gun is not what I thought it was.  I played it first because I loved the MW3 counterpart.  I thought I was doing well with it until I used the other LMG's.  I understand the post and unfortunately I have to agree that out of the four LMG's, the QBB LSW is the worst LMG.  it's not bad for mobile layouts, but that isn't what an LMG is for.

None of the LMGs in this game compare to the L86 LSW though.  Perhaps not in the whole series of COD since COD4, perhaps all-time, either.

good call.  There is no weapon in ANY COD that I liked more than the L86 LSW.   With silencer and thermal, it became the all powerful finger of God.

• 53. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?

i think your using the weapon wrong .. i donno

i hated the qbb until i put on stock/TF.. maybe a silencer

if you stay in your sights  (where stock comes into play) you can mow down enemies

you have to play with the lsat a little more defensivly.. you want to limit the amount of raise and drops you do with an lmg since its soo slow.. QD helps but barely

but you can play a little more aggresivly with the QBB

• 54. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    SitRepPro

I swapped the suppressor for grip.  Used Blind Eye, Quickdraw and SitRep (all pro) and said to the enemy "come at me, bro!".   Think my best map for using that combination was Mission.  When I spawn as the PMC I go on those wooden steps facing the house ready for an incoming sniper, which usually results me getting the first kill.  It's probably just as well MW3 have smaller maps.  Had IW brought back Overgrown, Strike etc. I could see this gun being used much more often and complained about.

• 55. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    ValleyYeti

hey different strokes for different folks, friend.   I can't play with a lot of weapons people like and vice versa.  and  I used the qbb lsw for almost 2000 kills getting it gold and max prestige.  I have the highest k/d with that gun as opposed to others but it doesn't mean I think it is not the worst of the LMG's.  just preference.  I like the gun, but for my playstyle and what I want my playstyle to become, I prefer the others to it.  especially with MK48 with rapid fire.  I am not a rusher so the mobility does nothing for me.  I play long sight lines and guard the flanks of my team, while shooting down scorestreaks and EMPing ground equipment.  If i was a little more of a rusher, I might prefer the qbb, but I am not.

Err0r_6_ wrote:

i think your using the weapon wrong .. i donno

i hated the qbb until i put on stock/TF.. maybe a silencer

if you stay in your sights  (where stock comes into play) you can mow down enemies

you have to play with the lsat a little more defensivly.. you want to limit the amount of raise and drops you do with an lmg since its soo slow.. QD helps but barely

but you can play a little more aggresivly with the QBB

• 56. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    LordPookums

QBB is absolutely the worst LMG. That doesnt mean players can't do well with it...however statistically it is the worst. The others kill faster at range and have MUCH better accuracy. Its recoil tendencies only make it just as good as others at close range.

All it really needs is either less recoil or greater damage over range and it would be fine. That is not a large buff, but it would be it.

• 57. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    DemonHunter777

This is my favorite gun in the game. I wreck with it. I run FMJ, TF, and silencer. Blind eye, Flak Jacket, Tactical Mask, and Cold Blooded. It was the easiest to gold for me.

• 58. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    AHaras

just got mine to gold. it was a chore until i started using a suppressor, quickdraw, and dexterity and picking off the enemy team from five feet away in the back. (literally only way i finished the headshots.) the other challenges weren't as easy as the mk 48, but they werent too bad. typical lmg. after finishing 3/4 of my lmgs my favorite is mk 48 and least favorite is easily easily hamr.

• 59. Re: QBB LSW -- Worst LMG in the game?
    BMooch

Well after many different combinations of using this gun I finally found what actually works.  First off I think this gun should be a one shot kill in HC and it's honestly the furthest thing from it.  But with that being said.  I ran with the following:

QBB 

Primary Gunfighter - Silencer, foregrip and the EO TECH and make sure you use the spray or zombie one ( I know this sounds ridiculous but it worked absolutely wonders when I used these specific reticles)

Engineer

Ghost

Toughness

2x Shock Charges

I had no problem at all knocking people down much faster with this and got the challenges done quicker than any gun once I figured it out.

Hope this helps

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next