28 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 10:26 AM by spenc_n RSS

Hackers now???

spenc_n

Im not going to lie Black ops 2 is a good game but the things that ruin it are the hackers! There are so many hackers once per lobby. Just search free black ops 2 hacks and its there. if anyone at treyarch please fix this. there are also many glitchs. cant wait till the next patch, or the next few patches!

• Re: Hackers now???
    ChestSplittah

I just watched some videos on YouTube of some guy warping and pulling players to him in a cluster. Just watched a video of a guy using a trophy system and blocking a Lodestar....over and over until the Lodestar went away.

NukeTownsend

I haven't seen any proof of these hacks being used on official lobbies on PS3...

Easily doable on the PC.

gambit1969

I have seen both of these glitches on you tube to, the trophy system one thats just destroys enemy projectiles no matter where they are thrown on the map, videos were on both consoles, the one were the player can suck all the enemy to spawn in a cluster in front of him was on Plaza, i think that might have been on the xbox...

Sparky79

Just last night I was playing on my PS3 and got put into a game with like 2 minutes left(seems like everyone backed out). It was terribly one sided and som guy came on the mic and told me he was backing out and I might as well do the same because of a hacker.

I got no kills or deaths, for I was there only about a minute...

I have never seen a hacker on this game( to my knowledge)... What is a surefire way to know someone is hacking?

NukeTownsend

There is no evidence of actual HACKS (there are glitches that can be exploited as with any game). If you play PC for example and someone is using a wallhack, you can watch their killcam and see their cursor following you behind a wall that they would otherwise have no idea you were behind.

Most hacks are combo Aimbot + Wallhack + ESP.. so on the hackers side, they see you through the wall, automatically lock onto you with weapon and fire shots that are going to hit you whereever the aimbot is configured to shoot at. ESP just draws a nice big red box around you with info about what you're using and makes it easier to see you.

ChestSplittah

I had a game last night in plaza (that I came into while it was already in progress) where my and my teammates  primary and secondary grenades blew up  as if they were destroyed by trophy systems  my hunter killer also as well as my one teammate (for sure as I saw it happen to him also). I then saw at least 2 of the enwmy lobbing grenades and killing my team with explosions.  So yea, the glitch does work in real online games. I think my next mission will be to review the gameplay to see if I can figure out who placed them. That way I can report them so nothing will be done

BanHaMMer

llamacod wrote:

I had a game last night in plaza (that I came into while it was already in progress) where my and my teammates  primary and secondary grenades blew up  as if they were destroyed by trophy systems  my hunter killer also as well as my one teammate (for sure as I saw it happen to him also). I then saw at least 2 of the enwmy lobbing grenades and killing my team with explosions.  So yea, the glitch does work in real online games. I think my next mission will be to review the gameplay to see if I can figure out who placed them. That way I can report them so nothing will be done

Send a Youtube link to Activison Support.

Bigmoose589

the trophie system glitchis just that .. a glitch(as far as i can see) i no how its done and i have to say the timing is so hard to get.

im sure a few ppl can do it but most ppl iv seen that have done it had no idea how they did it.

there has been a few post on other sites saying they were getting points from the trophie system they had no idea why or how.

iv tried to replicate it in custom games but as i said the is so hard to get that most of the ppl who try it will not be able to do it.

spenc_n

I've had aimbit happen to me in game, it was a ranked game! I dont have youtube so i cant prove it but google black ops 2 hacks and its there. Ive had the grenade thing happen to me, seeing a grenade roll up a hill. Porbably a glitch. I can say one thing thats the truth, lag switches! Treyarch needs to patch glitchs so many of them and maybe enforce the ban hammer!