So whenever I search for my own gamertag on CoD elite, or go to my own HQ, there are certain stats that I cannot browse. The weird thing is; I can see other players stats but not my own. I've tried re-linking my xbox account to my CoD elite account, and I've tried looking at the stats from other computers.
This is how it looks when I first click on my own gamertag after searching for players, it's perfectly normal:
Elite is very buggy. All you can probably try to do is refresh the page and see if it fixes it. Not sure of any other solutions to things like that. I see a similar thing happen with clan op/challenge stats and reloading or patience will often fix it.