23 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 2:33 PM by codchamp RSS

Longest Kill Streak

So, this may actually be addressed somewhere on the site, but I cannot find it. Is there an actual record anywhere of your best killstreak, like there was for Blops 1? The point thing is a little annoying to me just because it can be hard to determine how many you actually killed. If this isn't in there, can it please be implemented?

• Re: Longest Kill Streak

No

It isn't there but if you ever get a big kill-streak in a game you could go back and verify how many gun kills you got so that YOU know how big it is, mine was 28, got it last week, two off that freaking nuke calling card!!!

iKushtyy

HAHA, so I'm not the only one it's happened to!! I got done on 28 kills twice!! One day I'll get my Nuke!!

It was the worst thing ever, on like my 4th VSAT, 30 seconds of the game left and our team need 5 confirms so what do I do, run at two people who I know are there and in positions so that I was bang in the middle of two of them with no chance of killing them both, I dunno why on earth I made that move but it cost me big lol

Joco3000

I've had a 29 in TDM

I would of had the Nuclear title if I wasn't spamming AGR's and Sentry Guns, as my teammates couldn't do anything

My best was 27 kills on Domination... I had just used my VSAT and knew the guy was coming but somehow he still killed me...ugh

Saw a guy with 107 nuclears and 6700 unstoppables... he wasnt that good as I had just played against him in a FFA. Reported him for boosting since I simply don't believe someone could average 60+ unstoppables per nuclear and do that 100+ times.

codchamp

I have been screwed over with longest kill streak so many times! I only have one 20+ kill medal to show but i have had HUGE killstreak numbers that have been lost due to dashboarders.

Nuketown-Demolition 103-0 and the host dashboarded

Slums 75+ -0 and the host dashboarded

Nuketown-HQ 50+ -0 and the connection was lost..Host i think

The one i got nuketown domination 66-0 but it only gave me a 20 killstreak medal. Maybe because of killstreaks not counting? Not sure

If someone else dashboards everything you do in the game still counts just as long as YOU don't go to the dashboard so I call BS, people will call BS on what I said there but it is 100% tried and tested.

SitRepPro

codchamp wrote:

I have been screwed over with longest kill streak so many times! I only have one 20+ kill medal to show but i have had HUGE killstreak numbers that have been lost due to dashboarders.

Nuketown-Demolition 103-0 and the host dashboarded

Slums 75+ -0 and the host dashboarded

Nuketown-HQ 50+ -0 and the connection was lost..Host i think

The one i got nuketown domination 66-0 but it only gave me a 20 killstreak medal. Maybe because of killstreaks not counting? Not sure

And how many plants and defuses did you have in Demolition?  How many headquarters did you capture on Nuketown?

myevo8you

My guess would be ZERO on both accounts.

codchamp

Actually when it comes to HQ i cap and defend. I am always at the top of the lobby with most caps and deffends for every game.

Domiantion it is usually 3-4 caps per game. You only need to cap 2 objectives per round and hold the other at c flag.

Demolition...No i am not a bomb whore. I plant when needed and it is never needed. Every demo game i play goes in to OT for the time. I win every demo game i play, but i play for kills.

Judge my playstyle all you want or you can look at my poor stats: HARD2KILL NY

SitRepPro

codchamp wrote:

Actually when it comes to HQ i cap and defend. I am always at the top of the lobby with most caps and deffends for every game.

Domiantion it is usually 3-4 caps per game. You only need to cap 2 objectives per round and hold the other at c flag.

Demolition...No i am not a bomb whore. I plant when needed and it is never needed. Every demo game i play goes in to OT for the time. I win every demo game i play, but i play for kills.

Judge my playstyle all you want or you can look at my poor stats: HARD2KILL NY

Bomb whore?  No such thing.  They are playing the objective.  Whether or not they are taking the right decision to take a specific route when and where to get to the bomb site, is another matter.  But while enemies move to obvious choke points, it's easier to just kill.  But at least you're not forgoing possible victory for it.  I'm aware that some focus on postponing objective play can still be beneficial to the objective.  I play CTF when partied up and I will keep hold of a captured flag if I'm one or two off a VSAT when my team are 2-0 up in the round.  But I'm aware of the risks as I have an in-game placard on my character that says "Shoot me!"

Tbh if I didn't experience retards who'd effectively boost for the opposition in KC in MW3 during clan events going MOAB hunting I'd probably never have written what I did.  Although if 3arc wanted to people to play the objective intensely, they can do without the round based scoring system and make it a true aggregate score.  That way it will promote attacking play than defence.

codchamp

It is cool dude. I have always been a objective player. I play to win and my W/L does prove that. When it comes to demo, yes i have been that douchebag with my team spawn killing the other team for selfish K/D reasons. been doing it and loving it since MW2. But i will say demo is a dog eat dog game mode and 99% of the parties you come across are trying to do the same to you. If by a luck chance you get that random team lobby, then i feel bad for them

xmrythem

i went 2-0 last night before i died. I was so mad., Yes, 2-0.!!!

61 I think.  I got around 30 or so Unstoppable medals.

dweez1988

37 gunstreak is my highest.

It's the only gunstreak I ever got above 30 kills.

Tifosi92

Highest gunstreak is 30 exactly--got the last kill when two people ran by a Claymore I had just put down; one guy died, the other had Flak Jacket and killed me literally less than a second after I got it. Was during Hardpoint on Plaza, think I finished with most defends but second-most captures--the Hardpoint was in the center jewelry shop and I had just put the Claymore down on the middle entrance, lol.

Including kills from scorestreaks, I got to a 79 streak on Nuketown HQ once--the streak started because I killed seven people while holding down and then capturing the very first HQ single-handedly. I basically spent the rest of the match camping in the red house while my streaks kept chaining. xD I finished with most defends but second most captures by 1--my mom (no joke) had most captures at 4.

The second match is on my fileshare, the first was lost to history because I forgot to save it, lol. Gamertag is 'Tifosi 92'.