10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 9:56 AM by phxs72 RSS

PeaceKeeper...

So the PeaceKeeper is OP. But I have one so...it's all good. Carry on.

• Re: PeaceKeeper...
    VelvetUnicor

Wut?  What makes you think it's op?  It's useless against nearly any other smg up close, and any other assault rifle at very long range.

Maybe placebo affect of using a new weapon or maybe I just got lucky and ran into a total bunch of noobs but I've been destroying with it, close and long range. I've been called a hacker more times in the last 2 hrs than I have in the last 2 months I've owned the game.

I picked it up on the ground and the thing has literally 0 recoil when aiming down the sight.
    Try the M27, then try the peacekeeper. Peacekeeper has the lowest recoil of all guns right now if you ask me. You can literally go long range with it ever better than FAL before they added recoil last patch!

MK-47

I just don't care whether this peace keeper **** is op or not .I destroy everything with my assault rifle so idc as long as i know how to use an assault rifle.

Retarded gun that has insane recoil, **** it

Momba1

Hmm...I like the Peacekeeper and if it's used correctly it can r@pe. It's not an in your face SMG, I guess add Rapid Fire on maps that are small, but larger maps then what -- a 1/2 mag or more per kill?! My first couple games Mercilles and tons of Bloodthursty's with no attachements.

I know a couple of folks that already have it gold (Diamond) it's IMHO one of the easiest SMG's to CAMO.

Ai-Silentshot

the peacekeepr is bad compared to the other smgs, because its balanced.

Like my fellow forum mate above me said ^ its easy to go for the camos, i had 45 headshots in 30 minutes, and thats really really fast for me

I'm liking it, alot. You get the range and accuracy of an AR and SMG ADS so slap a quickdraw on there and you basically have an AR with built in adjustable stock attachment. Kinda fails at close range against shotties but I find it's holds it own just the same.

phxs72

I take it OP is the new word for decent.  It is a decent gun but it unto itself does not dominate.  At the moment the player holding it and the fact that many people are getting used to the new maps (ie lots of easy kills to be had) have much more to do with it's effectiveness than the actual gun itself.