18 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 2:20 PM by Ravndal RSS

refund for dlc

This dlc is horrible. No hardcore option for maps. There are hardly hardcore gametypes to begin with. The new maps are just more tiny run-gun crap. And the Peacemaker... why? The smgs are already so OP it's pointless to use any other guntype. Why not a new AR to compete with all these smgs. At least Diablo 3 knew they made a garbage game, they gave refunds. What a waste of 15 bucks. So glad i didn't get the season pass.Will never play another CoD. Plenty of better FPSs out there.

• Re: refund for dlc

First of all, if you have not poked around the forum they are currently "working" on makeing a HC playlist for the maps.  Second is that the weapons are being released slowly.  Third, GOOD GOD DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT CoD EXPECTATIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE LOW.

Are you a fool man . First of all the expectations for CoD are massive in relation to marketing and release. And secondly who cares what there plans are . The plan needs action now . We buy the game now and expect to play hardcore now . Not this bull crap time when they say when it suits them . Are you stupid man or sucked in by utter obliviousness to a point . Wow

Starbuck_OS

Hardcore is for noobs, takes no skill.

Starbuck go troll some where else. Its more realistic then putting a whole clip into someone before they die.

Only a softcore noob would come out with that kind of rubbish Starbuck

Starbuck_OS

You're both retarded, this is an arcade shooter, want realism, go play arma.

Your a fool . What gives you right to dictate what we should play. Arcade game . Wtf are you on about man . There is a hardcore mode in this game . That's it . That simple .your comment about going to play arma for hardcore is contradicting and oblivious for the hardcore mode in this game . Hardcore has ALWAYS been popular in CoD . And if you go see who plays hardcore you will find they are the experienced CoD players . Not teenage run right run left school kids who have no concept and spray and pray .

Starbuck_OS

I assure you am I far more experienced at COD than you, the game mode requires no skill as its a 1 shot kill even from a pistol, higher health pools means requirements for better consistent aiming, now go sit down shitty player, nice 1 or negative ratio.

VelvetUnicor

The argument that hardcore and softcore take different amounts of skill is laughable, almost as laughable as people arguing that one is for noobs and one is for pros.  Really guys?  Trying to belittle eachother by saying they have a low kd or play a certain way?  I'm nearly lost for words.  One who thinks about what they are doing will have the same amount of success in either mode, and that's what makes someone a good player; being able to make observations and adapt to different scenarios.

Running around in softcore shooting with pistols is as easy as it gets . You tend to feel like your health will cover you more . Hence this gives you time to miss your target and adjust more for the kill . What reality are you coming from Starbucks because you have no concept at all . Keep dribbling bra ...I am 33 years old and have played all CoD and your assuring me your more experienced . You don't know me so your comment is washed and coated in crap straight away little fella . You higher health pools means more health to aim noob . Get your facts right .

wierd worlds are these

Starbuck_OS wrote:

Softcore is for noobs, takes no skill.

Fixed that for you!!

In Hardcore you cannot just run around and expect to get a high amount of kills and little amount of deaths like you can in Softcore.

Hardcore actually takes some skill to play because you die so much faster and it actually means you have to play with some brains, instead of just running around and getting shot at and hiding quickly whilst your health regens fully.

Starbuck_OS

You understand that both modes require a different skillset yes? Softcore requires better, more consistant aim, faster thinking and faster playing ability.

Hardcore is a slower game. It requires more tactical movement, but not as much skill with aiming due to only needing to land 1-2 bullets from most guns to get a kill.

I personally do not feel that hardcore is this amazing "skilled" playlist like everyone thinks it is.

wierd worlds are these

Starbuck_OS wrote:

You understand that both modes require a different skillset yes? Softcore requires better, more consistant aim, faster thinking and faster playing ability.

Hardcore is a slower game. It requires more tactical movement, but not as much skill with aiming due to only needing to land 1-2 bullets from most guns to get a kill.

I personally do not feel that hardcore is this amazing "skilled" playlist like everyone thinks it is.

Well the thing is, that in Softcore yeah you have to aim for longer than you do in Hardcore but in Hardcore if your aim is off you are screwed because you simply die straight away.

Faster thinking is not required and neither is faster playing abillity, simply because all you do in softcore is simply run like a headless chicken and hip fire with a smg.

In hardcore you can run like a headless chicken but unless you have fast reactions and good aiming skills then you will die almost all the time, if you happen to take your time and play with some tactics you can get some really decent games in.

Starbuck_OS

Implying I run around with an smg and not ADS with AR or Sniper Rifle, thanks for the assumptions tho, shows you already had a pre determined opinion in your ignorant arrogance.

wierd worlds are these

Starbuck_OS wrote:

Implying I run around with an smg and not ADS with AR or Sniper Rifle, thanks for the assumptions tho, shows you already had a pre determined opinion in your ignorant arrogance.

Sorry if you didn't understand what I said, I didn't mean you personally with the run and gun comment I was on about from what I have seen in softcore all a player does is run and gun whilst hip spraying using a smg with laser, which happens in hardcore but most of the time in hardcore people will actually aim rather than spray.

Hardcore is where I play simply because it allows me to play against people who actually have some skill compared to most who play softcore.

Ai-Silentshot

Starbuck_OS wrote:

My god you are so retarded let me say that first.

Okay, it takes less bullets to kill someone, that means that you die faster to. In softcore you can smg spray like you probally do.

In hardcore, you will get crushed when you do that, but hey, people like you like simple and like a game like this, because softcore and this whole game take no skill at al.

Please comment back.

Starbuck_OS

inb4 you think Counter Strike takes no skill because it has larger healthpools and takes 3-4 shots to kill someone.

The king of FPS, and its game mode was SnD softcore in comparison to COD.

Have fun noob :_))

Bruhahaa

Hardcore gamers tends to camp a lot so, it doesn't really need that much skill to kill somebody. Softcore on the other hand need more skills, even if a lot of people hip firing it still needs more skills as it will take more bullets to take down an enemy. Hardcore is easier to do, camp and it will only take 1-2 shot to take down enemy. I played both.