5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 5:42 PM by DarkxAngel20 RSS

xm25 tips?

DarkxAngel20

So, what's the best camping spot, and on which map, is the xm25 mosted suited for? I just unlocked the weapon this week, and I already made 5 kills with it. Overall, its a really fun weapon to use, with decent ammo and fire rate. I don't really like snipers cause their scope is to small to view, as with the xm25, it has a much wider scope. So, any tips for taking out campers? Thnx!

Also, can I have some tips for using skopions? I'm trying to get akimbo for it. Thnx!

• Re: xm25 tips?
    frats74

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

So, what's the best camping spot, and on which map, is the xm25 mosted suited for?

There are a lot of good camping spots on a lot of maps. Some if not most of them not are suited for the XM25 because there is no wall or corner nearby for the genade hit and cause an explosion.

Hitting an enemy with a Direct Hit or Direct Impact is still possible, but that chances of that happening every time is very slim.

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

Also, can I have some tips for using skopions? I'm trying to get akimbo for it. Thnx!

Just fire towards them and hit a wall or corner nearby to ensure a kill. Don't try to get a Direct Hit, you'll leave yourself open for an enemy to kill you.

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

Other than being patient in using them, not really.

DarkxAngel20

Thnx! What are some of the best camping spots in the game? I know that outpost has a good camping spot, the area where the building is up in the northern section of the map. I also know that people love to camp inside the airplane in terminal. I do that quite often too, actually. Its really easy for the enemy to fall for a bouncing betty from where they climb the ladder and onto the back of the plane. I tried that once, and some guy triggered my betty, and he fell off the ladder, lol. So anyways, if you can give me some more good camping spots where enemies usually camp in other maps(excluding dlc maps, cause I don't have dlc maps), post them here, and thnx!

Also, where's the best spot for me to camp in each map, so even after my betty runs out after taking out a guy, I don't get shot from behind? Thnx!

frats74

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

What are some of the best camping spots in the game?

Players have gotten smart when it comes to camping. They often don't stay in traditional places like at the back of the Fallen map where snipers and campers usually go to. Now, campers go to other places because snipers will always kill the enemy at a greater distance than they usually could.

The best way you can use the XM25 now is to shoot at 2nd floor balconies/rooms.

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

Also, where's the best spot for me to camp in each map, so even after my betty runs out after taking out a guy, I don't get shot from behind? Thnx!

Basically, anywhere. You'll just have to be alert so the enemies don't sneak up on you. Don't stay too long in one area. Kill two maybe three then move some distance and repeat.

DarkxAngel20

Thnx! I find that everytime I try to do a fourth kill in a row, I usually get killed. I usually get three kills in a row before dying. As for the fallen map, most people don't realize that there are campers in the building near the playground area. I usually like to camp there. Once, during tdm in fallen, I was camping in the building near the playground area, and I didn't make any kills at all, but, I did get an enemy's attention by firing my gun, he noticed me, and tried to go after me. Luckily, the match was almost over, he stepped on my betty by the time he got to me, and I got the final kill of the match, and I was able to win for my team. I just couldn't believe that most people don't actually notice a betty in front of them, and I saw the look on his face, and he's probably going like, "what? I got killed by a camper?", lol. The best part was, the final kill was made by a bouncing betty, lol.

DarkxAngel20

Guess what? I just did 2 kills without dying usint the xm25 by hip firing up close! The othe guy stepped on my bouncing betty! 3 against 1, and I beat them all using just the xm25! This weapon's awesome! Also, I ended up doing a final kill using the xm25 in the mission map! The guy's like, "what happened?" Thats how I won for my team!