1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2013 10:20 AM by deucedouglas Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Target finders...

Please search the forums as there is loads of TF threads.

PS. tampons are inexpensive, go buy some you big girls blouse!

• 21. Re: Target finders...

Yes, I suppose "retarded" would accurately describe you if you continue to be beaten by target finders because you choose not to run Cold Blooded.

• 22. Re: Target finders...
    ooOutraageousoo

Decree117 wrote:

Yep...treyarch...like...wtf?

You have gone in to quite a lot of detail here with your problem, but I think I can suggest a couple of fixes for you.

1, EMP grenades

2, Cold blooded

Problem solved!

• 23. Re: Target finders...

I hate target finder with a passion. Number of times I'm on a relentess streak and someone pops ups with an LMG to kill me is a joke. It's not the short to mid range shots that annoy me or even long range. It's when people get a shot because the diamond pops up in the corner of their sight and makes a shot they'd never have seen incredibly easy. They just need to spam the red box and boom, chances are ill die. Target finder is rubbish.

• 24. Re: Target finders...
    nflfenatic

another wannabe moderator

• 25. Re: Target finders...
    ooOutraageousoo

Th3M8dH8tt3r wrote:

I hate target finder with a passion. Number of times I'm on a relentess streak and someone pops ups with an LMG to kill me is a joke. It's not the short to mid range shots that annoy me or even long range. It's when people get a shot because the diamond pops up in the corner of their sight and makes a shot they'd never have seen incredibly easy. They just need to spam the red box and boom, chances are ill die. Target finder is rubbish.

Obvious head gltcher isn't using Cold Blooded!

• 26. Re: Target finders...
    obzi

List all the problems with this game and you'll see that the TF is so far down the list it's not even worth talking about.

In my opinion it isn't a problem anyway.

• 27. Re: Target finders...
    Restore_Hardcore

It's not the weapon, it's the user. There is no weapon I fear in this game. I fear no play style. I don't fear bring called a fan boy when i defend the game. I only fear the lack of HC options, that will be the death of this franchise.

• 28. Re: Target finders...
    DemonHunter777

Call the TF users what you want. We still call you dead when you run into us. EMP's never change my game play. As soon as they are used and take my TF out I just line you up with the end barrel and I get the same result. A kill.

• 29. Re: Target finders...

nope, just sick and tired of people complaining about being killed , shot, generally not being open minded enough. stuck up thier own arse to switch classes, use a counter, and spilling thier milk on forums.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next