1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2013 1:25 PM by viper359 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    belly120

has anyone tried adjusting their MTU value to try and optimise their connection and seen any positive results, port forwarding sorted me but then they patched it and things have gone back to being unplayable again

thats not the latest patch but the one before last patch made no difference is still bad lol.

• 51. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

Best thing is to play around with it and see what works best for you. What works for one person here doesn't always work for somebody else. For me I have mine at 1472 and that seems to be where it works best for me.

• 52. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    angelo19822

BO2 is the worst cod ever..... simple as that .

Don't get me wrong because i love BO.

Iwas in love with that game. but this one.... it is just ridiculous....

Negative: Lag/connection/aiming (shoot a whole mag at someone, he shoot you 1 time and u r dead) BS.....respawn really really terrible ! sniper/shotguns/submachines waaaaayyy overpowerd.

positive: it could be fast... the gameplay /nice killsstreak(but sometimes-way to easy 2 get it )

Maps are okay and this can be one of the best COD without all these problems!!1

With all the money in the world they earned over 1 billions dollars and they can not make a own server or whatever like BF3????

just give me mw3.....

and i thought the game will choose the best connection /region. but still the connection so #%$%# terrible it really pissed me off... I will thrown bo 2 in the trashcan

great job Activision/treyarch;)

• 53. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    angelo19822

BO2 is the worst cod ever..... simple as that .

Don't get me wrong because i love BO.

Iwas in love with that game. but this one.... it is just ridiculous....

Negative: Lag/connection/aiming (shoot a whole mag at someone, he shoot you 1 time and u r dead) BS.....respawn really really terrible ! sniper/shotguns/submachines waaaaayyy overpowerd.

positive: it could be fast... the gameplay /nice killsstreak(but sometimes-way to easy 2 get it )

Maps are okay and this can be one of the best COD without all these problems!!1

With all the money in the world they earned over 1 billions dollars and they can not make a own server or whatever like BF3????

just give me mw3.....

and i thought the game will choose the best connection /region. but still the connection so #%$%# terrible it really pissed me off... I will thrown bo 2 in the trashcan

great job Activision/treyarch;)

• 54. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

I think the lobbies should have a minimum and max ping, preferably from a filter that you select, and if you fall out of those parameters you get get booted from the lobby. 

I dont know how this would affect the host, but at least it wouldnt be trying to compensate for someone who joins and then they drop to 150ms.

• 55. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    sqitso

Ping is not the problem as is jittter and noise. You can have an amazing ping but your connection is dirty and causes lots of stutter. This happens a lot with DSL because people are still using lines that where installed like 100 years ago.

• 56. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

Separate lobbies for players with different grade pings. Exactly what we need !!

• 57. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

That may be true, but it doesnt seem to be an issue for older CoD games, or other similar games.

Even MW3 was more or less fixed in October.

• 58. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    alchybear

see this is becoming a even worse problem every day with ppl with highspeed giving the ones with high speed like me with up to 40 mbps a major disadvantage. the enemy is clearly seeing me before i see them. i do not get a chance and this makes this even unfair. ppl with bad internet should be notified just like netflix does saying the amount of mbps does not reach the needed amount to play. this is just horrible for ones luck me having no chance against a lagger, thats almost like give to the poor screw over the ones that can afford something more than 15 bucks a month. maybe you should make it where the laggers dont recieve our signal as quick to match their lag. im pretty sure downloading is always faster than uploading.

• 59. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    zingaa

Again just an unstable game for me,  I can play at 5:00 am one day and it's pretty good, 5:00am the next day total junk.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next