21 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2013 10:18 AM by Wobblybox RSS

HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

seriously this whole weekend so far i've been playng with a bunch of lag switchers and campers! saving up for their shitty AC-130s. I don't mind killing you campers when you're on the opposing team. i just don't like you on my team because you don't play the Damn Objective.this is exactly what BLACK OPS 2 IS PLAGUED WITH , AND NOW IT'S BACK IN MW3,atleast in Domination.i noticed we have like 20k more players since last weekend so i am sure you came from black ops 2.SERIOUSLY, you're not even good at camping. HOW MANY COD GAMES HAVE YOU RUINED WITH YOUR CAMPING TACTICS? I HOPE EVERYTHING BAD IN THE WORLD HAPPENS TO YOU, and only YOU. - ASSALAAM-O-ALAIKUM

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!
    frats74

    Johnegbert wrote:

     

    seriously this whole weekend so far i've been playng with a bunch of lag switchers and campers! saving up for their shitty AC-130s.

     

    There has been on-going lag issues.

     

    Camping is part of the game. No one said you have to keep running all the time and there's no instruction manual that states that either.

     

    Nobody will stand out in the open so you can kill them and feel better about yourself.

     

     

    Johnegbert wrote:

     

    I don't mind killing you campers when you're on the opposing team.

     

    I do too. They're so easy to kill; so predictible.

     

     

     

    Johnegbert wrote:

     

    i just don't like you on my team because you don't play the Damn Objective.

     

    I know what you mean. They're kill whores.

     

     

    Johnegbert wrote:

     

    this is exactly what BLACK OPS 2 IS PLAGUED WITH , AND NOW IT'S BACK IN MW3,atleast in Domination.i noticed we have like 20k more players since last weekend so i am sure you came from black ops 2.SERIOUSLY, you're not even good at camping.

     

     

    If they're not good at Camping, why even bring it up? What was your point?

     

     

     

    Johnegbert wrote:

     

    HOW MANY COD GAMES HAVE YOU RUINED WITH YOUR CAMPING TACTICS?

     

     

    **Cheaters, Hackers and Boosters ruin the game.

     

     

     

    Johnegbert wrote:

     

    I HOPE EVERYTHING BAD IN THE WORLD HAPPENS TO YOU, and only YOU. - ASSALAAM-O-ALAIKUM

     

    How can you wish bad things to happen to people and still say "Peace be upon you"?

     

     


    • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

      I came back to MW3 because BO2 is a horrible game. I got to 8th prestige on it and could no longer take the crap of a game it was. But good thing I only paid 15 dollars for it.

    • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

      @ Frats74 The point he was making is that these campers, when on his team, do not play the objective because they are camping. Yes, camping is a viable tactic and can be used effectively but it is extremely annoying when teamates put camping over doing the objective.

       

      You did well in responding to some of his statements but it is obviouse you are passive aggressive person by the way you responded, especially in you last response. He was obviously venting. I believe you are smart enough to have known that but your poor self esteem compelled you to try and bring down this person by attempting to tear down their post. In my eyes, it is more respectable to be openly hostile than to be a passive aggressive coward. If this does not apply to you, then I apologize for any insult. People use these forums as a platform to sometimes vent.

       

      May be be upon you ;-)

      • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!
        frats74

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        @ Frats74 The point he was making is that these campers, when on his team, do not play the objective because they are camping.

         

        He could have just left when he realized they weren't playing the objective.

         

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        Yes, camping is a viable tactic and can be used effectively but it is extremely annoying when teamates put camping over doing the objective.

         

         

        Okay.

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        You did well in responding to some of his statements but it is obviouse you are passive aggressive person by the way you responded,

         

        No.

         

        I simply acknowlwedged his statements individually; agreeing and disagreeing with them.

         

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        especially in you last response. He was obviously venting.

         

        Anyone who wishes bad things to happen to others should not be stating: Peace be upon you.

         

        Plus, the fact that he posted it in Arabic and that he has a name like John Egbert raises questions as to why he would do that. What was he trying to accomplish by posting those words? Was he trying to provoke fear? Was he trying to provoke hate towards a specific group of people?

         

        Are you condoning this part of his post?

         

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        He was obviously venting.

         

        He's way past that.

         

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        I believe you are smart enough to have known that but your poor self esteem compelled you to try and bring down this person by attempting to tear down their post.

         

        I didn't tear it down.

         

        I did agree with some of what he posted.

         

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        In my eyes, it is more respectable to be openly hostile than to be a passive aggressive coward. If this does not apply to you, then I apologize for any insult.

         

        You called me Passive Agresive with Poor Self Esteem and a Coward.

         

        Sure, I'll forgive you.

         

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        People use these forums as a platform to sometimes vent.

         

        / Modern Warfare 3 / Forums / Call of Duty: MW3 / CoD: MW3 Xbox 360 / Discussions

         

        He's obviously at the wrong place. This is a place for Discussion.

         

         

        Restore_Hardcorejr wrote:

         

        May be be upon you ;-)

         

        What's a be be?

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

    I have found that Mods and campers is all COD is. instead of talent we get noobs with the intent of using every exploit in the game. MW3 has turned into a campathon. And, some of these camper take it further with Mods. And if that was not bad enough they use weapons that are over powered and over accurate. And no matter how you report them players with aim assists or wall hacks they still remain apart of the game with there Mods, that everyone claims i'm making up just to complain about losing. These things got carried right into BO2 and will forever remain part of the COD we know and love but kinda hate.

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!
    codchamp

    You jelly brah? I played plenty of MW3 and Blops 2 over this last week. have not seen one hack, mod or glitch. There is always campers but they are no bother. So this just is not true. Dont be mad because you got beat.

    • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

      Codchamp you sound so dumb. you jelly? you mean jealous? or did you type jelly cause you can't spell correctly? people like you are so dummb. no people today don't know how to play anything fair these days. it's retarded. there are times where trying to get a camper is harderr than you think because the way there sitting in a spot. or using some way OPgun. no no i am pretty sure i ain't jellly. but i did have jelly on my biscuits this morning for breakfast.

      • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!
        codchamp

        I guess my atempt of humor has failed. But i am not dumb and i dont have any issues with the way people play in MW3. Every type of player has a counter. If you come across a camper and are getting owned. Then it is you that is dumb. I have played COD long enough to know how to counter anything. Crying about people camping is just stupid. Also coming up with the idea that players have aimbots, wallhacks and modded controllers as an excuse as to why you are doing bad is also just a poor excuse.

        • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

          Yeah, campers are usually easy to kill. I don't have an issue with them so long as they keep the objective in mind. Too many games that I have played when people go straight to camping instead of doing the objective first. I don't care about k/d ratios. I care about winning. So all those guys taking about I got a 3.5 k/d ration. That doesn't impress me. I don't want you in my team unless your objective is to win the game.

    • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

      This is sooo true for me. A few campers now and then but never hackers or glitchers. People always complain about it but I never see it myself.

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!
    snazzyski

    ive seen alot of level 1-40s this weekend but they were playing the objective but ran like a .3 k/d

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

    My recommendation is just go back and play MW2 and COD4. They're both still great games and the nostalgia....well that is amazing !

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

    My recommendation is just go back and play MW2 and COD4. They're both still great games and the nostalgia....well that is amazing !

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!
    Restore_Hardcore

    Your pathetic post proves that you are a noob. Need some digital tissue? Shut up and play!

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!
    MLGTWISTED

    blops2 is bad so players have come back to mw3.

  • Re: HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS CAME FROM BLOPS2 TO RUIN THIS GAME NOW?!

    After playing this week (Hc domination) I am convinced of a few things.... More people are coming back from blops as I did because blops is a piss-poor game. More time was spent faffing in lobbies than playing, I don't like the 3 kill friendly fire rule among a plethora of other things.... I am near sure some folk have hacks/cheats on mw3 I posted this last nite but it was removed. A player who does exceptionally well when hosting or pathetically bad when not hosting (and this is constant) needs looked at, he's also a common 'dash-boarder' when he doesn't host and that really grips my ****!!

     

    Also French and Spainish players and some US players definitely have an advantage (or there's a lot of great French, Spanish and Players) however their kdr etc is poor ie .60-.90 yet they destroy me (UK connection bt infinity) I know there's ping data and server stuff that I really don't understand.... The low kdr suggests to me that when playing on equal footing with folk from their respective country they aren't that good.

     

    But mw3 is by far the best cod game and I hope more do come back from blops so the servers etc stay updated and new maps would be mighty, I for one would pay for more dlc.

     

    There are people better than you, change your tactics.... If their gun is over-powered why don't u use the same gun, perks etc?? I use the elite ap to look at other people's load outs and its easy to see if someone has a particular advantage. You have the same options, use them and see if it helps.