1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2013 4:53 AM by Bielsalmighty Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 100. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...
    sirsmug

i have fibre optic net with 75up 24 down 0 packet loss and 12 ping and this game is unplayable for me.

• 101. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...
    zingaa

Arti4 wrote:

No , thread not closed. Anyone who wanders on this website wondering if BO2 is worth buying deserves to see this. Long live this thread.

You're right I stand corrected.

• 102. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...

very true, this

thread needs to be stickies so that nobody is fooled by the lies pr activisiom,3ark and IW again in november

• 103. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...

This happened to me on saturday when trying to play a domination game on Nuketown. At first i thought the host was using a lag switch, but when i saw the gameplay again i discovered only a few of us were playing with a broken connection (a lag switch would make all players but the host play this way). I don't know if it's either a hack or just (another) problem that came together with the last patch.

It's impossible to play this way. Since the last patch, connection issues are more regular than ever. Great work, you're killing the COD series faster than we could think.

Here's the video:

• 104. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...
    FalconR6

That lag is just bad connectivity. Either the Host couldn't support the lobbie or your connection was unstable to the host. A case of bad matchmaking either way. Since the last update the player pool would have been further spread due to the addition of Uprising. To answer your question though - it doesn't look like a hack to me. 

• 105. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...

It wasn't just my connection, almost all my team mates experienced the same issue. The weird thing related to this is that this is not the only game i played with similar connectivity issues, since the last patch games like this are becoming usual. At first i thought it was related to the dlc launch, but after a week connectivity is still broken.

That's why people are getting tired of BO2. It could be a great game if connection issues were fixed. Battlefield 4 has a great opportunity this year.

Congrats, Activision

• 106. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...

Where are you located? That has a huge impact on whether you lag. Also you are 3 baring. Lag should be expected. The bad lag is when you are 4 barring or in situations where it shows no lag but you do lag.

• 107. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...

I'm from Spain and have a 30/3 (dl/ul) dsl connection. I have a very good ping (about 15ms to spanish servers). In this game, the host was from UK, so I can understand there could be lag because of the distance to the host (what I can't understand is why the game makes me join a UK host when filtering search by best connection).

I have played some games with 3 bars and have no issues like the ones shown in the video, i've had just plain lag.

But why the game is considering my connection as a 3 bar one with all the issues seen in the video? And why the game makes me join that lobby? Could these issues be the result of the lag comp algorithm? Is anyone else experiencing issues like these?

• 108. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...
    maccabi

Beronico wrote:

This happened to me on saturday when trying to play a domination game on Nuketown. At first i thought the host was using a lag switch, but when i saw the gameplay again i discovered only a few of us were playing with a broken connection (a lag switch would make all players but the host play this way). I don't know if it's either a hack or just (another) problem that came together with the last patch.

It's impossible to play this way. Since the last patch, connection issues are more regular than ever. Great work, you're killing the COD series faster than we could think.

thats just a bad connection to the host.

• 109. Re: Vonderhaar wants videos re the lag...
    Bielsalmighty

I agree that when you choose best you shouldn't connect to a UK host. I'd love to play on a level playing field with people from all corners of the world, but sadly whenever I see Italian, French, Spanish etc players in the lobby I worry less about the skill level of my opponents and more about who gets host

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next