1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2013 9:04 AM by Restore_Hardcore Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: what isn't broken in this game

I gotta say the hotfix after the patch (or something in the TU itself) seems to have made a difference for me.   The game is tolerable.

I have not played since 2xp weekend so not sure how it is now but from the time of the patch I was even able to play core without too many problems.

I hope it lasts.

• 31. Re: what isn't broken in this game
    sirsmug

uav works fine spammed every game.

• 32. Re: what isn't broken in this game
    ukscorpz

So you are saying that when I'm in the same lobby with the same players inbetween matches my tv's input (with is sub 12ms) changes?

And i'm certain my more than capable internet connection (wired only) is not suddenly changing inbetween games.

I'm sorry but thats rubbish - I have never in 13+ years of online gaming played anything as inconsistent as BO2.

I've seen you comment on several posts and you really like to talk down peoples troubles.

There are enough posts around that show people ARE suffering. 

Just because you aren't doesn't mean the rest of us have done something wrong or have the wrong kind of set-up.

• 33. Re: what isn't broken in this game
    SitRepPro

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

We all get lag but if it's really bad for you then it's your internet or tv settings more than likely.

COD appears to be the only game where internet and TV settings are paramount.  So maybe some issues are within the game.

• 34. Re: what isn't broken in this game

I really don't know what to make of that....

You are saying there is hardly anything wrong with the game and in the same breath you are saying the problem is that people play core?    That statement alone should tell you there is something seriously wrong with the game if the only way to play and enjoy it is to play hardcore...

I enjoyed playing core and hardcore just as much in past cod games, why do we suddenly need to play hardcore to have a good game if there is nothing seriously wrong with the game ?

Depending on your play style, hardcore will help mask the problem, but the issues are still there.

I'll agree that core plays like #&$/.  "  Right ! ... and what the rest of us are trying to do is highlight this so it gets fixed and it can be playable again...   

• 35. Re: what isn't broken in this game

it's getting tradded in for Bioshock when that comes out.  Blops2's days are numbered, lol.

• 36. Re: what isn't broken in this game
    Restore_Hardcore

I watched my daughter play hc SnD last night and every final killcam ppl were crying lag when there was none. Just saying.

• 37. Re: what isn't broken in this game
    rdnsnow

To say this game is completely broken is a little over the top. Yea, it has its issues, but so does every game. There is no such thing as a "perfect" game  yet people come on the forums and cry and want their money back because it is broken. Im pretty sure I play the same game as you, and my game isnt broken.

• 38. Re: what isn't broken in this game
    zingaa

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

I watched my daughter play hc SnD last night and every final killcam ppl were crying lag when there was none. Just saying.

Just because you don't see or feel lag doesn't meant others aren't having it. I've been in lobbies where it was almost unplayable, yet other team(winning team) said it was fine....our team went totally negative where bullets weren't working yet the other team can kill you one shot with a pistol. This is not a skill issue, it's a game issue. Fix this unstable issue and the game is fine in my book.

• 39. Re: what isn't broken in this game
    Restore_Hardcore

It's the same thing every year. In November they will be complaining about MW4 and talk about how great Blops 2 was. I admit, there are wtf lag moments in this game just like any other online game but that just comes with the territory. I usually play with my voice settings off so I don't have to hear all the complaints when I play online but sometimes I do communicate with my team and all I hear are bs complaints. There is an epidemic with people blaming lag or a broken game for their deaths. We all get lag! Last night I did very well in a match and played like crap in the next. Does that mean I suffered from lag? The thought crossed my mind for half a second and then I remembered how crappy I played. Everyone is gonna have bad games, own up to it, don't make excuses cause we all get killed by lag every now and then. I don't live in a magical part of the country (Boise) and there is no lag fairy protecting me, I just play the game and try to get better. If you are one of those people who truely do suffer from lag and the game is unplayable then maybe you should do some research to optimize your setup. I couldn't play on my new tv cause the settings, it was unplayable! I'm taking that tv back and getting a gaming moitor and just play on my original tv for now.