9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2013 11:06 AM by xNohellz RSS

Wrong badges MW3

xNohellz

someone can you help me? during the weekend of 23 and 24 February 2013, I participate clan ops to mw3 . The first operation (TDM 24 feb.) I finished 554 of 7834 (10% best clans gold) with 146 kills, and I have only received a bronze badge. The second operation (KC 23 feb.) I finished 830 of 7870 (25% best clans sylver) with 136 confirmation, and I still got a bronze again... I want my xp and my clan badges

I sent a twitter activition support, but he did not answer me

• Re: Wrong badges MW3
    frats74

I found this: https://support.activision.com/Clan_Operation_Award_Form?clickedOn=Elite

Hopefully, it will at least help get the ball rolling.

I too have an issue with not recieving my badge and XP for Clan Op #3116 TDM on 1/20/2013.

frats74

How many players are in your Clan? How many Kills did your Clan collectively do in the respective Ops? 

I think you're reading/putting too much emphasis on the wrong info.

Unless your Clan can Kill around 900 in three hours, You're not going to get higher than Bronze.

Message was edited by: frats74

xNohellz

I change the page to another clan,

for the clan ops,  with 146 confirmed my clan was ranked 554  of 7834 clans (so in 10%) and I was the only one member enlisted in the clan at this time, and I received the bronze badge...

I am now leader of another clan so this has no importance at this moment but thank you for helping me

frats74

xNohellz wrote:

for the clan ops, with 146 confirmed

I've never known any Clan to get anything other than Bronze for that amount.

xNohellz wrote:

my clan was ranked 554 of 7834 clans (so in 10%)

This is what I meant by emphasising on the wrong info, and no you're not in the 10th Percentile.

Let me break it down for you:

You stated your Clan (which only has one member), which is you, got 146 Kills Confirmed. A Clan Op has a duration of three hours.

So, 146 Kills divided by 3 (hours) = 48.67 Kills per hour.

If you played four matches per hour, your average Kills per match is 12.17.

I've seen Kills higher than 30 per match and higher than 80 per Clan per match.

Don't emphasize on the wrong info. Look for the kills.

xNohellz

bro... do not take me for an idot, I started a clan a week ago and last weekend, I participated one hour and a half on a clan ops BO2, 1 hour and a half on the op mw3 clan (23 February) and 24 February, I participated 1 hour and a half on a clan ops BO2, 1 hour and a half on the op mw3 clan,  for level up my clan on mw3 & BO2

I know how the clan ops works, I think my best perfomance was in a clan ops 560 kill in TDM

do not take your time to solve this problem, I am now the leader of a new clan

thank you for taking the time to help me (& sorry 4 my bad english, i'm french )

frats74

xNohellz wrote:

bro... do not take me for an idot,

Honestly, based on the information you posted about being in the 10th Percentile when you really aren't; it can't be helped to take you for one.

xNohellz wrote:

I started a clan a week ago and last weekend, I participated one hour and a half on a clan ops BO2, 1 hour and a half on the op mw3 clan (23 February)

So, you had 146 Kills Confirmed (as you stated earlier in another post) and played for an hour and half. 146 divided by 1.5 hours is 97.33. If you played four KC games every hour; two every half hour. So, dividing 97.33 by 6 (four games in one hour + two games in a half hour) is 16.22.

** 146 / 1.5 = 97.33

** 97.33 / 6 = 16.22

Those numbers are unimpresive and don't merit your Clan a Badge better than Bronze.

xNohellz wrote:

and 24 February, I participated 1 hour and a half on a clan ops BO2, 1 hour and a half on the op mw3 clan,  for level up my clan on mw3 & BO2

I don't know how many kills you made in TDM but based on the info you posted that states you only played for an hour an half and using the 146 Kills Confirmed as a reference point as a rule of average, it states that your efforts both MW3 Clan Ops are only good enough for a Bronze Badge.

xNohellz wrote:

I know how the clan ops works,

Okay. Good.

xNohellz wrote:

I think my best perfomance was in a clan ops 560 kill in TDM

When?

According to your post you just started a Clan a week ago and then again last weekend.

Was the 560 Kills in TDM just you or was that a collective effort with others? Because 560 is far away from 292.

292 is 146 Kills in an hour and half. Multiplied by two to make it a total of three hours.

** 146 (Kills Confirmed in 1.5 hours) x 2 (1.5 x 2 = 3 hours)  = 292

Law of averages don't lie.

xNohellz wrote:

do not take your time to solve this problem,

I stopped when I learned you were empasizing on the wrong info.

xNohellz wrote:

I am now the leader of a new clan

I hope you'll think things through better this time.

xNohellz wrote:

thank you for taking the time to help me (& sorry 4 my bad english, i'm french )

Your English is good enough and has nothing to do with empasizing on the wrong info.