1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 26, 2013 2:40 AM by AngryDave RSS

Xbox freeze and kicked ouf of lobby because of "error..."

All the other problems his game has aside, why can't you test your own game before releasing it? my xbox freezes and i get kicked out of lobbies because some nonsense error message. I've seen indie game running better with less programming errors than this game. Check your code and fix it.

Just for your interest, all other CoDs are running fine even MW3. Crysis 3 runs fine and Halo 4. But for some unknown reason this game freezes and the matchmaking is more frustrating than dealing with the lag. Fix this game already. First you were unable to code for the ps3 and now its the xbox.

• Re: Xbox freeze and kicked ouf of lobby because of "error..."
    AngryDave

Error modifying session.

You joined the session illegally.

Some garbage about no suitable host.

Total lock-up with a black screen just as the game starts to load - reboot needed.

Countdown reaches the last few seconds and 90% of the lobby get's kicked out and the full countdown starts again.

In the final 10 second countdown it picks teams/map, one person leaves and it repicks teams and restarts the 10 sec count, someone joins and it repicks teams and restarts the count, someone leaves and it repicks teams and restarts the count, someone joins and it repicks teams and restarts the count - over and over and over..............

I'm sure there's more but I'm starting to get angry just thinking about them!

All this before you even get into a lag ridden game, where your teammates all play using their tongue instead of fingers and even if you manage to nurse them through the game, the host ends up dashboarding because of lag and it crashes back to the lobby anyway!!