2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 3:50 PM by XTREME5T RSS

whos who causing g-spawn error on deep rounds in co-op

DARK1970

whos who has now g-spawned 6 of my games. one of us goes down & while ghost is spawning throw a monkey/ kill a zombie/ zombie or plyr hits trample steam & g- spawn error. game over. only solo has not g-spawned a game. all g-spawns occurred on round 47+. anybody else had this happen? driving me crazy. i guess only way to avoid it is not use whos who & just get your perks back when you go down like any other map. but the elevators..............

• Re: whos who causing g-spawn error on deep rounds in co-op

Hello,

G-spawn error is an isseu of not having enough RAM for your console , this happens most of the time when somebody shoots entire clips with ( double tap ) - ( hammer ) any other gun that has an big fire ratio. This can´t be solved until the ps4 hits the store. Don´t spray entire clips and try to aviod double tap .

Greetings.

• Re: whos who causing g-spawn error on deep rounds in co-op
      XTREME5T

That is not the case I have an Xbox 360 best you can buy with money and have these errors too. The errors did no start until the perk who's who came out for Die Rise. I posted to the forums awhile back saying this happened to me on rd 49 because who's who kicked in but failed to spawn causing this error. This is not due to ram nor is it due to claymores .. Treyarch fix this please... I am now playing multiplayer again cause I am tired of the glitches and errors on zombies...