12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 2:38 PM by Ai-Silentshot RSS

Peacemaker SMG Leaked Early?

fxcaliber0

I was playing today on PC and i found a guy using the Peacemaker SMG.   Is it possible he's a Dev? Here's video proof of my gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4npHzB2EYI   .  It's still 4 days til this is "supposed" to be available. 

• Re: Peacemaker SMG Leaked Early?
    wierd worlds are these

Some people seem, to be able to actually use it but most people cannot.

Allot of people seem to think that they have hacked the game to unlock it early, because whilst I have the "New" symbol next to the SMG's in the Create A Class screen it doesn't show the new gun.

wtf ? So for some people it's available but for some its not ?

wierd worlds are these

EZStarscream wrote:

wtf ? So for some people it's available but for some its not ?

The polite way to say it is, that it's potentially available for some by accident however most people who have come across it believe that the people who are using it in a class, have hacked the game to be able to get access to it.

I think they have hacked the game, to get access to it and I think anyone who has the abillity to put it in the game should be banned but because there is a chance it could be a mistake, that they have access to it then I don't think they could ban people for it.

The thing is it's not a massive issue because anyone who get's the DLC will get it when it's released, and it doesn't really give them much of a advantage.

It does give them an advantage that you might have not think of so far.

If these guys have hacked and unlocked the weapon, they must have hacked and unlocked the maps as well.

So in custom games they have prolly run through those maps learning and knowing the chokepoints etc before we do.

I know its not a big issue, i agree, but just for the shake of the talk.

Its possible that they will do it, if they have done it with the weapon.

I bet that there are guys out there who play this game both in pc and xbox and have studied hard that month and will be with their mouses on alert the day these maps get unlocked for pc users in order to put their map knowledge on test  (on us lol)

wierd worlds are these

EZStarscream wrote:

I bet that there are guys out there who play this game both in pc and xbox and have studied hard that month and will be with their mouses on alert the day these maps get unlocked for pc users in order to put their map knowledge on test  (on us lol)

I played MW3 on the Xbox occasionally with some of my friends, and I learned the map's quite well so when the map's were released on the PC I just dominated people easily because I knew the maps, and they didn't.

LilRobot

the "New" is gone for me, as when i went all the way to the right, where the Peacekeeper would be, and a blank slot pulled up. when i tried to click it or hit enter on it, nothing happened. it's an odd little glitch.

when the DLC was released on xbox you could get peacekeeper a few days early(some could, some couldnt)

InfamousMist

It looks like a cheat. Right before you see the peacekeeper, he takes out a type-25 and after a split second it transforms into a peacekeeper.

SteamIDMaGiK

yeah it's a hack they used a program called Cheat Engine and found the Address for the gun and create a class for the first class. all you have to do is google this and you will read where they say it only works fir people with Season pass and there is a high risk of ban etc.. these people are losers who deserver the ban they get.