13 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 4:27 PM by spidy RSS

ok its 5 days know fix it

5 days not playing and no one care about us the players who have problem ok i playing my ping 100 maybe 150 then boom

i am 999 what the hill you say

•  

We are looking into it.

•  

We are looking into it.

•  

We are looking into it.

•  

We are looking into it.

•  

so fix its suck evry time new pacth sucks why ? i am customer not happy with you product its just  me most people have problem

and what you say for us

Getting disconnected from matches

- Sudden ping spike during gameplay

- Difficulty connecting to the Black Ops 2 Servers

- Getting disconnected from the Black Ops 2 Servers

- Temporary loss of internet connectivity

Users experiencing any of the issues mentioned above can try the following workaround:

- Launch Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

- Go to the Options > Settings > Voice Chat

- Turn Voice Chat – OFF

- Exit the game completely

- Restart the game

not workinggg

ok i know

•  

We are looking into it.

•  

We are looking into it.

•  

• Re: ok its 5 days know fix it
    Starbuck_OS

Yep, we got to miss out on double XP weekend too, awesome eh.

maybe they should make a game, that they can get right the first time..

wierd worlds are these

That would be nice but it's almost impossible for that to happen.

Five days with little to no feedback and it's still broken. Pathetic support! There are hundreds of these posts all over the net. PATCH THE PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wierd worlds are these

Death_Spawn wrote:

Five days with little to no feedback and it's still broken. Pathetic support! There are hundreds of these posts all over the net. PATCH THE PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that it's all over the net, but I cannot do anything about it as I am not a developer of this game and if I was I would not admit to it because I would be to embarrased to!

The issue is that the problem is not affecting every player and only some but unless they ask everyone to post everything about there pc including installed programs, and who is using the internet for what purposes whilst the player is trying to game, they cannot replicate the problems on a consistent level.

All they can do is try and replicate the issues and see what they can do to fix it, but it takes time because of the amount of lines of codes that they will have to go through and not to mention they have atleast got to try and fix the issue without breaking to much more like they usually do.

Lol, fair enough. There are always problems with software rollouts, I know that better than most but yes it embarrassing and does leave me wondering if they fully tested it, especially since in coincided with a free and double XP weekend.

wierd worlds are these

Death_Spawn wrote:

Lol, fair enough. There are always problems with software rollouts, I know that better than most but yes it embarrassing and does leave me wondering if they fully tested it, especially since in coincided with a free and double XP weekend.

I don't think the patches are tested properly because let's face it, they won't be able to test a patch over the internet without rolling it out to everyone, because of the fact that the game doesn't have a server browser.

The issue with testing it on a select few pc's that connect to the same servers as everyone of us connects to is, that it only takes one person to have a crap ping and it causes problems for everyone.

I really do wish that they would make it so that people cannot connect to a server if they have a ping of greater than 100ms because that, would stop me getting in to games with people who have 150+ms pings when I am sat there with a ping of 60ms, as this game doesn't seem to be able to give the same pings as other games where I can get pings of 15ms and less.

The thing with connection and pings is that is not dedi servers you are connection to so pings will change from game to game..... as i said in a previous thread you will always get 1 or 2 ppl with pings of over 200 withing 2-3 games.. with dedi servers you can just set max ping and have good games... all they could really do is limit games per country/state etc which would not be as good imo

agree but i don't mind some buggs or glitches but i cant stand laggy gampley when a bought a game for 60 bucks not near worth the money