1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 94 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2013 7:47 AM by blade3370 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    Bigmoose589

iv done that once. an realised that i gave the guy like 20 kills an only took 1 kill my slef so i ended up going 5-20 lol

• 21. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    madridboy86

I got stuck in the same place as you everyone on my team rages quit, I stay in on my own, but funny thing was I made them all the other team rage quit 1 by 1 in KC, got tons of h8 mail afterwards also was a clan too makes it even more fun now

• 22. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    rlbl

NICE...

• 23. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    CrimsonTideMonk

haha, i do that too. They mainly get pissed for "wasting there time" or the main fact that I actually kill them enough that they rage....one time on NUke demo they were spawn trapping so i layed in the back ( 1 other guy still in) and wallbanged them with a TF and they were raging like a chump. I mean i wetn 30-41 but it was worth the comedic raging that i was using a TF and laying down wall banging. let alone it was 2 on 6 vs spawn trapping tac inserters, i guess i was supposed to run out and let them kill me over and over)

• 24. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    rlbl

That is funny...

Sometimes it is fun being the only player on a team, because :

They are 6 trying to find the 1 person to get a kill

You are 1 with 6 targets to choose from.

You tyipcally cannot win but you often do ok.

• 25. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    phxs72

LOL that's the way that I prefer it if it has to be unbalanced.  Give me the 1 v 6 anyday over the 6 v 1.  I've actually backed out of 6 v 1 matches just because I got bored of waiting for more people to join the other team.  At least with a 1 v 6 you have the opportunity to pick up some challenging kills and practice being a ninja.  You won't win the match but at least you get something positive out of it.

• 26. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    Izjar11

madridboy86 wrote:

I got stuck in the same place as you everyone on my team rages quit, I stay in on my own, but funny thing was I made them all the other team rage quit 1 by 1 in KC, got tons of h8 mail afterwards also was a clan too makes it even more fun now

Nice, thinking about it (because it was domination) I should have focused on kills rather than capturing the flags. Next time. Good response.

• 27. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?

I was playing Core HQ on Raid, my team was a bunch of little kids (real annoying, talking trash to the other team before the match), about a minute and a half into the match I notice that the other team wasn't even going for the objective, they were however stopping my team from getting anywhere near it and they were racking up the kills too, then it happened, the other team seemed like they were calling in every scorestreak you can think of, you couldn't move it seemed like without being killed (you know the type of game that would make a Shaolin Monk want to rage quit), I was dying but I thought it was funny at the same time that all those little kids were getting so upset (it was awesome, I just wished that I would have been on the other team dealing it out to those little Jackhole), they ALL bail, I stayed and put up a fight (a small one, but one nonetheless), after a while I notice some people joined my side and the fight was back on, we lost by 3 points. I thanked the team in the lobby for a good laugh!

• 28. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?
    Izjar11

nice, those games that overwhelm the senses are hard to come back from. Good one, luckily in my case they weren't able to pull of anything more than UAV and CUAV before I got the kill.

• 29. Re: I was asked: Why didn't you leave?

Its basically just a huge waste of time for you and the other team. Why not just quit accept ur innevitable loss and move on to a game thats not going to be boring as hell. Just let the abortion of a game end so u dont have to be slaughtered by 6 ppl and they dont have to waste their time looking for looking for the 1 guy to stubborn to leave. You arent doing anyone any favors by staying, dont kid yourself.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next