10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 2:03 AM by s7ra1gh7upb3as7 RSS

Wii U Clan

I need a clan.

I have a microphone, and my k/d is 1.40 message me, or send a friend request, my NNID is BlueBerryShadow. Thank you.

• Re: Wii U Clan

This isnt really the best place to look for a clan. But I bet if you go look in the "Clans" subforum, then you will most likely find a clan there. 

Please visit ai-hq.com if you're interested in a clan. We like to play for fun, but can pretty much do very well as a team.

I'll add you as a friend and we can play togeather in the clan as a group, then you can decide if you like to play along side us or not.

NNID: vampirewolfy

Send me an invite sometime - I joined you last night for the backend of some demo! If connection blows i`ll just back out.

I thought Regz stats sucked at first, but then I noticed he had the merciless medal about 500 times and im like WOW! On the flipside, he has like 50`000 kills with the PDW, and his second best gun is like 130 kills Stats mean **** btw, just saying I had a mooch last night when the game was unplayable again

He's good and a cool guy to play with
        I tried inviting you about 10+ times yesterday but I guess you were always afk. I'll try again another time~

Yeah thats another thing I dont like about this game - the invites and texts things at the bottom of the screen when theyve always been at the top, I rarely see them when im ingame

The game I joined you on Turbine was laggy as hell , I was 5-0, next minute im 5-12 and not even seeing the guy killing me, oh and 1 shot lmg julio

Fox_McCloud

I have a clan if you want to join. We mostly just play for fun but we are all good. My NNID is FoxMcCloud add me