5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2013 1:54 PM by blablatj RSS

trick in theater mode to auto fast forward

FOHDR

ok everyone, I just came across the ability to auto fast forward in theater mode.  I know plenty of you are just like me and had a small little clip of a zombies game that you wanted to record and save, but it was at the end of a game.  The only way to get to that spot unfortunately is by holding down the right trigger. Who wants to sit there holding the trigger for 30 minutes when fast forwarding through a 5 hour long game?  Well I'm sorry to say you will still have to wait that 30 minutes, but you will no longer have to sit there holding the trigger!  All you have to do is press in the right trigger and then hit the back button on your xbox controller so that the list of players shows up, then let go of the trigger and press the back buttn again.  It gets stuck in fast forward (really what ever speed you want up to x6). to stop it all you have to do is press in the right trigger again.

• Re: trick in theater mode to auto fast forward
    GulfCoastGirl

Or an easier way....

In theater mode set your button layout to BADBOT

That's it!  Now you just use your right D pad button to determine how fast you want to go (ex: 2x, 4x, 6x) and hit the right trigger and off it goes.  You can set your controller down and walk away.

FOHDR

thank you GulfCoastGirl for bringing to light another way to do it.  I wouldn't exactly call that an easier way, as you have to change your button lay out 2 times. Once to set it to that and again when you want to go play a game.  the way I found allows you to set the speed from 0.1 up to 6, and only requires pressing 3 buttons.

GulfCoastGirl

FOHDR wrote:

thank you GulfCoastGirl for bringing to light another way to do it.  I wouldn't exactly call that an easier way, as you have to change your button lay out 2 times. Once to set it to that and again when you want to go play a game.  the way I found allows you to set the speed from 0.1 up to 6, and only requires pressing 3 buttons.

You don't have to change the button layout 2 times.  The button layout in Theater Mode has nothing to do with the button layout in game play.  Personally I like the Badbot layout in theater mode, it works a lot better than the other layouts.

To each their own

blablatj

Thnks to both of you, sounds pretty cool.