24 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2013 12:19 PM by ghostsniper2010 RSS

Diamond Camo

Do I really have to get gold for all of one type of weapons to unlock it. That seems a bit to much since I stressed over gold for the mcs.

• Re: Diamond Camo
    nicedrewishfela

Um yes.

Thats why its called a "Challenge"

Pilsburybatboy17

Try getting diamond on ar's and smg's and then stats being rolled back to i have NONE!

r8edtripx

Pilsburybatboy17 wrote:

Try getting diamond on ar's and smg's and then stats being rolled back to i have NONE!

I nearly have diamond for the SMGs, but don't think I want to grind through the ARs.

If I even lost what I have now, I'd go absolutely ape5hit!

Yeah  ii did it for snipers and working on SMG really kid diamond ain't hard you could get all Subs gold in like 3 or 4 days depends on how much you play everyday. sounds like a lot to do but realy it ain't i did all snipers in one day

Joco3000

I think far more people would have Diamond pistols if it wasn't for the Executioner. I see a few people running around with it and I think "You poor sod".

Also, getting the SVU gold in core was difficult. I has over 1000 kills before I decided to go into Hardcore and get the last 100 one hits

nysteele07

Yep, I have Snipers, Launchers and Specials Diamond. I thought the crossbow was annoying but the executioner is in a league of its own. Played for an hour last night, I only got 9 headshots. Makes me want to bang my head against a wall sometimes lol,

wraithoverlord

I have got all diamond on all the guns with the exception of the pistols! For which I am working on. I found the best mode is Hardcore if you react fast enough.

Myramuff

Diamond is hard to get. Who says it isn't? U have to spend so much time and dedication just to get it. Although I'm happy with my cherry blossom too even though I got my subs diamond! Teheheh

Joco3000

What I did was play Core TDM, run around like a madman untill I came across a guy who is sensory disadvantaged, aimed for his head and (Usually) got a headshot.

The only other gun I got to gold faster is the B23R, and I did that on Christmas Day (I got the 10 headshots with pistols thing more than once that day)

sqitso

I did it on everything but my shield before I reset.. I thought it was like a major accomplishment.. but then I see diamond in like every game I play and realized it doesn't prove anything outside of wasting a lot of time.

They should have made diamond a real accomplishment that was extremely difficult. Like tying the accomplishments into other stats and circumstances. Okay.. 100 headshots I get that. Now 50 kills with no perks at a triggered random time. Like something flashes on the screen that tells you for the next 5 mins your stuff applies towards gold... I would say tie it to your stats but boosters would just bypass that. So the random idea was a better example. This way if someone got gold.. you know. They where very lucky, and or had skill.

That way gold would be considers a treasure.. but, diamond.. That would be like a rare drop or epic item. Because there was no way to get it unless it was the right circumstances.

Garyfromscotland

Yes, took my 5 prestiges but so worth it. I went for AR's as thats all I use, 9 of the buggers.

Yeah i think just going for gold guns is pointless now.. i just like to play! cause in everygame i see atleast 2-3 diamond guns so there for no sense in getting them!cause everyone has them so it don't show my skill

Glenrose

I really dont care about the diamond at all,  I have lmg, assault, launchers, and smgs there but dont run it.  I do it hust to get all the calling cards.

FleurDeLilly

I'm going for pistols now, but i decided to just run an smg and if i come across a camper to pull out the executioner then.

yes, justin.

riffy08

I find that if I don't have a challenge to work towards (e.g. prestige, camos, etc) I lose focus...I need a goal, or the game is not rewarding/enjoyable.  That's why it's important for me.

obzi

Diamond SMGs are ten a penny, go for something more interesting, less common (and better looking) like LMGs.

ghostsniper2010

i have all my assults rifles done the SMR was a pain in the arse im now doing SMG's iv done mp7 pdw and now on the vector also why does it say what it says on the top of the page in german even though it says im in the UK

gern

I find the goal to get gold camos and diamond camos and weapon prestige to be strangely addicting.  Also, you get a lot of XP for obtaining the various camos and also taking your weapons to max prestige and this makes it worthwhile to me.  I'm also being forced to use different weapons. 

Some of the camo challenges seem pointless and stupid, like the "Revenge" kill camos and "Bloodthirsty".  Or the worst one is the "Backfire" challenge for combat knife, which is really stupid in that it requires you to quit using the knife, and instead use a gun. I wish these were replaced with challenges that force you to get X number of kills with each attachment because then it would force me to try these different attachments and expirment.