1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 209 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2013 10:05 PM by RallyOrDie Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

personally, I play GB to get my fix of great players. I dont like the way league play is structured so I avoid it. I play public games against whomever shows up and decides to stay and play. I dont leave because the other team sucks. I would never get to play then.

• 31. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

full team most of the time, communication, headset, map knowledge, spawn knowledge, orbital vsats, good accuracy. along with many other factors that your gonaa have to figure out on your own.

• 32. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I think I know the rest.

I'm just missing a crucial piece of the puzzle; I don't have a full team to play with. I'm a lone wolf.  

• 33. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    RallyOrDie

A bunch of randoms.

• 34. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    RallyOrDie

Play HP, CTF and SND. 

• 35. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

Their clan name is ill fated. They are one of the cod best elite clans(with a clan WLR of 93%) in the game and this series of games happened back in mw3.

• 36. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    RallyOrDie

I have people that play League Play nonstop with a 1.2 W/L.  They are in Masters for the third time, Pre-season, Season 1, and now in Season 2.  They were ranked #35 in Masters at one point.

• 37. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    LordPookums

Let me know of a player who fits this description...also it must refer only to TDM or FFA.

- Only plays LONE WOLF. Never with friends

Kills: 10,000+

W/L: 70%+

SPM: 350+

K/d: 4.0+

If I see that. I will be impressed. You have good stats. Unfortunately, the greatest boon to stats is playing with good friends. This is the big problem with CoD stats. Lone Wolf players get their stats destroyed in comparison because if they do good, the MM always considers them Team-champion, and sets them with worse allies and almost always against organized teams when they show up in lobbies.

So if you can show me above...as a lone wolf...especially in this game BLOPs 2...then you will have captured my attention. That would be inhuman.

• 38. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

OK, so what are you getting at? I have friends ranked 15 and 6 in masters. They try to get me to join Thier team every season but I like the ranking structure of GB better so I play that. Also I can choose what I want to play rather then getting thrown into a mosh pit where I can't adjust my classes accordingly.

• 39. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    vims1990

LordPookums wrote:

This is the big problem with CoD stats. Lone Wolf players get their stats destroyed in comparison because if they do good, the MM always considers them Team-champion, and sets them with worse allies and almost always against organized teams when they show up in lobbies.

QFT

It's easy to boost your stats with parties. It's not really that impressive when you're playing with organised and decent players vs. randoms.

How do I know....I play in parties myself and you don't have to work as hard as you do playing solo.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next