1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 209 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2013 10:05 PM by RallyOrDie Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

all the people I listed except themarkofj have higher WLR's then KDR's. LOL seems like everone posting wants to give every excuse in the book to why they dont have a 4.0 and why the people listed have thiers.

• 21. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

really, how do you get to choose your opponents? Because I have no control of who shows up in my lobbies and who decides to stay and play my team.

• 22. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    nicedrewishfela

Maybe use a weapon other than the FAL?

You have 1 kill with your Five-Seven.  Maybe do some of the challenges?

Maybe play something other than Dom?

• 23. Re: 4.0 KDR Club

Call these guys all you want but their wl alone suggests they don't dash. If you just join a reverse booster then shame on you, if not well played! I don't have a clue how you can maintain a 4 kd in this CoD with how inconsistant the game is with messed up match making and doggy lag compesation. I guess you're just some of the lucky ones that manage to get a decent connection 90%+ of the time!

• 24. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    RallyOrDie

All I do is win.  But there is a certain point that winning is just not as rewarding as it used to be.  I rather lose against good players than win against bad players anyday.

• 25. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

THIS ^

The OP looks legit and he have an excellent KD, decent SPM and an 87% WL ratio.

My bet is he rolls with a full party most of the time.

@OP: what's the secret sauce? Scuff? Lag Buster? GL2450HM? Counter Measure?

• 26. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    RallyOrDie

I don't avoid them.  LOL.  I don't lobby hop and pubstomp.  I play League Play.  It isn't that hard to find good players.

• 27. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

I do have over 1000 kills with like 13 guns and over 500 kills with 18 guns. And my clan plays dom on GB so we tend to play it about 80% of the time. So what else can I do to challenge myself because your suggestions are not very helpful.

Anyway, I play this game for fun overall. It comes easy to me. What can I say.

• 28. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    owiseguyo

I agree. But when you do beat those great teams, its all the more rewarding. I remember I lost to a really good team 3 games in a row and then we finally beat them in the 4th game. Most rewarding and satisfying win I ever had. It was a rare occurance and will probubly never happen again.

• 29. Re: 4.0 KDR Club
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Who's the other team? Optic? Complexity?

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next