9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2013 7:38 AM by kaktusbear RSS

League Play

I am sick and ******* tired of getting demoted for losing ******* outnumbered. Its 2v ******* 4 and you demote me for losing? When the score is ******* 240-220. Yeah **** YOU. Then I win a couple 3v4 and ofc lose the next 3 3v4 2v4 2v4 and i get demoted again. SERIOUSLY FIX YOUR GOD DAMN GAME. AND NO I DO NOT ******* CARE IF I AM BREAKING AND RULES. Troll on as i will not likely read any responses.

• Re: League Play
    maltyz_

he, is so mad bro

Izjar11

PutSomeNameHere wrote:

I am sick and ******* tired of getting demoted for losing ******* outnumbered. Its 2v ******* 4 and you demote me for losing? When the score is ******* 240-220. Yeah **** YOU. Then I win a couple 3v4 and ofc lose the next 3 3v4 2v4 2v4 and i get demoted again. SERIOUSLY FIX YOUR GOD DAMN GAME. AND NO I DO NOT ******* CARE IF I AM BREAKING AND RULES. Troll on as i will not likely read any responses.

Why type something if you are not going to read responses? You could have just wrote this in your diary and moved on.

Oh, and what are you blabbing about?

illstplaya2live

First of all your're truly an idiot. Second, why are you even playing league play? No one plays it. It was a huge failure. Looks like you're at fault for your poor experience.

League is NOT a failure. The League is for clans/parties, because no-one leaves their clan/party in the middle of a game - watch other sports, do people leave when things doesn't go their way - no! They stay and fight. On the other hand, when solo/random players search for games and creates a random clan/team, then it's something whole different. Not for me. But for many players, they think that it's okay to leave when the opposite team is on their way to win. League isn't for anyone, because some players don't like rules like "stay together in a team" - expecially in a random team. I've played hours of hours in league and I always assume when a game starts, that's someone will leave sometimes. I don't understand why some do that. But people are egoistic or don't understand what team-work means. Its hard in a random-team were you don't know everyone, but follow the flow,be aware of the enemy-team and try your best for the team, even if the team is full of random individuals.