44 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 12:01 PM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

League Play is ruined  SMH

richandfamas

It seems like if you come across a platinum ranked player and his or her party you will lose every time. Not becasue of skill or coordination but becasue every single person uses assault sheilds, Light machine guns with target finders, claymores and trophy systems and all they do is sit in a small area and camp the entire game and you cannot do a single thing you can do. So please Treyarch for the love of god take Assault sheilds and target finders OUT of league play.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    Izjar11

    richandfamas wrote:

     

    It seems like if you come across a platinum ranked player and his or her party you will lose every time. Not becasue of skill or coordination but becasue every single person uses assault sheilds, Light machine guns with target finders, claymores and trophy systems and all they do is sit in a small area and camp the entire game and you cannot do a single thing you can do. So please Treyarch for the love of god take Assault sheilds and target finders OUT of league play.

    Let me understand this.

     

    You can't penetrate their defense, and you probably die multiple times you feel the need to request a change because you cannot cope with how someone plays the game? Hilarious.

     

    COD is not McDonalds or Burger king, you cant have it your way!

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
      omgx2rainb0w

      You are part of the reason why they simple won't change the game so it plays good. There is no reason for the target finder to be in the game. And having it on the LMG is just crazy. People can sit in a window and camp, see the person before he even comes around the corner and just spray and pray.

       

      Theres a ton of things in the game that just scews up the dynamic of the game, **** like target finder and specialy the tactical insertion that totally screws up the game dynamic.

       

      But it's COD and theres always gonna be something wrong with it. Right now all I want fixed is target finder and tactical insertion, add a delay on them and fix so snipers flinch more when they are taking fire.

      • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
        Izjar11

        ou are part of the reason why they simple won't change the game so it plays good.

        I am not part of anyone's problem, unless this is your first COD game, because players like the OP asked for changes we have what we have in this game!

         

        There is no reason for the target finder to be in the game.

        This was not our choice, they created the game we play it. If the TF is giving you such a hard time it sounds more of a personal issue.

         

        People can sit in a window and camp, see the person before he even comes around the corner and just spray and pray.

        Geez, people will camp and have been camping long before the TF! What's your point, that they will stop camping! No. People will do that because they wish to. Who are you to tell them what to do with the game? Look I am not attacking you, but stating that the TF promotes, or influences people to camp is irrelevant. They have always done it, they will always do it!

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    UncleFizer

    richandfamas wrote:

     

    It seems like if you come across a platinum ranked player and his or her party you will lose every time. Not becasue of skill or coordination but becasue every single person uses assault sheilds, Light machine guns with target finders, claymores and trophy systems and all they do is sit in a small area and camp the entire game and you cannot do a single thing you can do. So please Treyarch for the love of god take Assault sheilds and target finders OUT of league play.

     

    That's funny.  How would you feel if they came on here whining that they want whatever setup you use  taken out too.  Would you prefer no guns at all in league play.  Just everyone running around with knives.  But then I guess you would get killed by that too so that would be unfair and also need to be removed.  So then the only option would be a good old fashioned tickle fight.  Which undoubtedly you would also lose.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    JSlayer211

    I pretty much agree with you on this one. I wouldn't say remove the riot shields but remove the ability to plant them and definitely remove target finder. I would even go so far as to say remove select fire too. I think League Play should be about actual player ability, and less about the add-ons and whatever cheap playstyle you can use to manipulate the maps. Whenever I see myself put in a match against Masters im like "O crap here comes the BS tactics and boring game of the year." I can't even imagine they are having fun playing in that manner. Just something they do out of necessity to remain at the top of the ladder. Quite possibly the lamest manner of play I have seen and if that's what it means to be a Master, I don't want any part of it.

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
      Izjar11

      but remove the ability to plant them and definitely remove target finder. I would even go so far as to say remove select fire too

      How about removing bullets! Lets remove bullets while were there. That will prevent this "travesty" from further making his game life impossible! Wait ~ we need bullets, ok, lets remove the guns. We will throw bullets at each other and hope they hurt the other player! YES brilliant!

       

      I think

      That is a problem, the moment you "think".

       

      should be about actual player ability, and less about the add-ons and whatever cheap playstyle you can use to manipulate the maps.

      Cheap, manipulate maps, add-ons, lots of big words fella. Did I mention removing guns? Should we throw rocks then? How about paper planes?

       

      im like "O crap here comes the BS tactics and boring game of the year

      what I find funny is your incapacity to "THINK" how do I solve this "BS tactic". It sounds like what you use as a "tactic" should be removed for not be able to FIGHT BACK!

       

      One of the worse responses I've seen to a already whinney one. Nice job.

      • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
        JSlayer211

        O my, looks like someone has filled their diaper while trying to come up with a valid argument to my post.

         

        Corny play tactics that end with a game score of 10-2 in TDM is sooo much fun right? lol.

         

        You guys are complete morons trying to defend your cheesy tactics to maintain Master's division. Get your eyes off the red diamond being painted for your failing vision and lighting in your mom's basement and learn to aim for yourself.

         

        I wish two teams played exacly like this in a Friday night fight video and you would see the game end 0-0 because neither team left their room. Noone wants to watch or even play against that boring corny uneventful bs you call a tactic.

         

        You just sound like some pathetic headglitcher hugging your TF all day lol.

        • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
          Izjar11

          Corny play tactics that end with a game score of 10-2 in TDM is sooo much fun right? lol.

          Its corny now, is it? Corny~ popcorn maybe. 10-2 TDM that is your rebuttal? Pathetic use of mellow drama.

           

          You guys are complete morons trying to defend your cheesy tactics to maintain Master's division. Get your eyes off the red diamond being painted for your failing vision and lighting in your mom's basement and learn to aim for yourself.

          You guys? Where exactly in my post did I defend anyone. I was questioning your post not defending. Get things in order. No need to insult my house, if I live at home thats my issue not yours plus what does living at home have to do with the way you play the game, or is that you adding more excuses to your already bad excuse? Yes, he lives at home he must play better than I do, yes.

           

          You just sound like some pathetic headglitcher hugging your TF all day lol.

          Whats truly sad is that you think your the better, if this final sentence is your one insult upon my post then its the absolute worse insult ever.

           

          Before replying out of anger, carefully read my post. Take the time to understand that what you wrote is A) Not going to happen, B)One large excuse to losing.

        • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
          jaysonsp

          Don't use this tactic but you do still have to aim with target finder..  It does not aim for you and it does not pull the trigger for you either.  It's funny people cry over the target finder.  

           

          You sound like somebody who has been whipped to many times by somebody who uses the target finder. 

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    Pooklove

    Yeah I happen to agree with the OP, riot shields and claymores/bettys/shock charges should be removed from TDM. It slows down the game pace even more. Which is why they removed it from 4v4's.

     

    However, next time you come across these guys toss some EMP grenades that will not only wipe out the trophy system but along with the rest of the equipment. The rest is pretty simple.

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

      yeah but you can't emp the riot shield. i would like TDM league waaaaay more if the plantable riot shields were not in TDM. i mean why does anyone even need them in TDM? all they do is camp behind them.

      • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
        Izjar11

        ironheadmikey14 wrote:

         

        yeah but you can't emp the riot shield. i would like TDM league waaaaay more if the plantable riot shields were not in TDM. i mean why does anyone even need them in TDM? all they do is camp behind them.

        What were you supposed to do with them? Throw them? Get on them and slide out of windows!

         

        Are you guys really whinnying about not be able to beat the shield? Really?

        • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

          you shouldn't have a portable head glitch spot sorry. i know you wanna camp behind them but they really are a weak tatic, its bad enough you have claymores.

          • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
            Izjar11

            ironheadmikey14 wrote:

             

            you shouldn't have a portable head glitch spot sorry. i know you wanna camp behind them but they really are a weak tatic, its bad enough you have claymores.

            You could have summed those two sentences as failure to win.

          • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

            yep pretty much, i mean anyone that defends riot shields being in tdm obviously use them. which is why i would love to see what these guys would do if they were gone. leave the claymores(don't want them to cry to much if they can't camp), but take out riot shields. or at least make them so you can't plant them in the ground

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

      thats the biggest issue is the riot shield lets them camp any where with just their head sticking out, and you can't grenade them from out behind it because the wear flack jack, and if they are really good at camping they will were tack mask as well to stop from being stunned. so they squate behind the riot shield waiting for someone to get close enough to shoot and pop up. they do this because they lack the gun skill.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

    yeah i'm sorry but riot shields + claymores/bettys/shock charges are a bit much for TDM. i mean TDM is already campy enough do they really need more stuff to help them camp?

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

    Like the other guys said emp grenade or use black hat then u can hack their trophy systems and hack their claymores which if ur lucky might kill them. Each to their own but whatever tactics people use there will always be a way round them. Good luck!

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    r33k

    it is thier style of play. find a counter to it or fail.

     

    END

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    c4rl

    If you are in league play and don't know how to counter people using pretty weak tactics then you frankly desreve to lose. Get a team and co-ordinate or remain second rate.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    AsmodeousNZ87

    Without putting to much thought into it have u heard of emp nades??? no more red diamond

     

    Cold Blooded??? no more red diamond

     

    Use nades well??? or even sensor nades to light them up then cook frags and watch the multis

     

    Honestly this is the biggest cry i have seen in a while, yes i hate the target finder, never use the shield and have only a few times picked up an LMG when im out of ammo and yes this playstyle is frustrating if you keep running at them but honestly there are so many counters to that playstyle esp TDm, if it were kill confirmed and they also had tacs then it would make it harder, but again good ol emp nade

     

    The problem is you do not have adaptable playstyles, If this is causing issues for you then rather than getting frustrated think of how to outplay them because if they are setting up like that then you are at a severe disadvantage trying to win gunfights.

     

    Outsmart them dont try to out-shoot them.

     

    Think of it this way, these players are highly predictable and that gives you the advantage... but as soon as you become predictable you loose that advantage.

     

    Take a deep breath and think, when i see people doing this my eyes light up im like sweet i know these guys will be there the entire game i dont have to go looking for them, use a tac behind thier camp spot and harras them from 2 sides.

     

    Once you get a lead you can back off they have to come get you if they want the W

     

    Use KS like the war machine and LS to hammer them in the corners, flack jacket doesnt save you from 6 war machine shots in quick succesion or 3 lightning strikes in one spot

     

    Keep calm and beast multis

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

      you can't nade them if they have flak jacket on, and when a whole team camps with riots shields planted in the ground with their heads just barely peaking over them it is nearly impossible to get close. they even go as far as wearing tack mask to stop from being stunned/flashed also. and were not talking about kill confirmed, were talking about league tdm.

       

      claymores/bettys/shock charges/trophy systems(which can be destroyed with an emp grenade) are one thing but when a whole team plants riot shields with their head barely sticking over and watches different doors in one small area with flak jacket and tack mask is it very difficult killing them(because they will have the upper advantage.) and who cares about target finder?

       

      and if you have a team full of randoms, it because even harder.

      • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
        AsmodeousNZ87

        I understand its Difficult when they use tac mask+ flack jacket, but i have come accross this before and its not impossible it takes good thinking to have a chance. If your playing with randoms who dont comunicate or help then yeah your prety screwed but i genuinly feel this is less of an issue than alot of things in the game and they do not need to focus on this issue

         

        Its a legitimate strategy, its a weak one and i have no respect for it but its still a strategy and until people learn to counter it people will keep doing it

         

        Run a class with Tactician on and engineer, this will light up any trophy systems so you can hack them with blackhatts and then throw emp nades in the room, you will get KS just off emp points and destroy a bunch of thier stuff.


        You have to play methodically against players like this.

         

        Im only offering you solutions, if you dont want to take the advice thats fine it doesnt effect me either way you can keep getting embarrassed by campers and i will keep doing what i do and not worry about some sheilds.

         

        As i say i understand its not easy but isnt that the point and honestly if the players are that bad they need to camp a room like this then you shouldnt have to many problems embarrassing them

         

        Again against players like this the war machine is your best friend

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

    i dont care about target finder but i do agree with you that riots shields are a problem when a whole team camps with them

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
      Izjar11

      CODmasters990 wrote:

       

      i dont care about target finder but i do agree with you that riots shields are a problem when a whole team camps with them

      whos problem is the question?

       

      That's right yours, can you figure out a way to deal with the problem is where your BRAIN and creativity come into play! Try it.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH

    I agree with the OP. I just got out of a match on Hijacked where the entire team headed down stairs and planted riot shields on both entry points and no one could do anything to get down there and kill them. (Because they all wore Flak jacket and tactical mask.)They just sat there and waited for someone to get close while they lined up there shot through the glass window on the riot shield and popped up and shot them. Sorry but whoever is defending these kinds of tactics must not play league TDM.

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
      JSlayer211

      Bingo! Either that or they are the ones behind the shield. I played the against the same tactic on Hijacked and there is NO EARTHLY WAY to get a full team of competitive players OUT of the basement on hijacked when they are setup with shields and covering both entry points. You cannot shoot them through the floor, you cannot toss nades down the vent and kill them, you can emp them but that won't kill a dam thing, you jump down one of those entry ways and you are toasted in a 3 man firing squad. The best you could possibly do is take a riot shielder down there first and take the attention for others to come behind him but even then you are fighting a losing battle. People are making these stupid comments like throw a grenade lol. Really? You really think they aren't wearing flak jacket? You have no idea what is going on. Unless your whole team throws multiple perfectly cooked grenades at the same time you aren't going to kill them. But wait, you can't just lob grenades at them as they are in a vantage point that you have to enter LoS to even throw a fricken grenade. Shielders often use Fast Hands, so rethrowing a frag is a walk in the park. You people show your BO2 ignorance and inability every time you try and defend this tactic.

      • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
        nflfenatic

        The fact is they can't kill you if you don't go down there and if you keep going down there then its your own fault not theirs. If there is 2 guys guarding each end let them sit there. They will get bored and come up at some point, if not its 6 against 4 up top. Should be easy win.

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
      Izjar11

      Sil3ntdeath wrote:

       

      I agree with the OP. I just got out of a match on Hijacked where the entire team headed down stairs and planted riot shields on both entry points and no one could do anything to get down there and kill them. (Because they all wore Flak jacket and tactical mask.)They just sat there and waited for someone to get close while they lined up there shot through the glass window on the riot shield and popped up and shot them. Sorry but whoever is defending these kinds of tactics must not play league TDM.

      I am not defending anyone but I question what players do to counter it! Complain>? oh yes that will solve it.

       

      Figure it out > there is a solution, its just not found.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    CowboySr

    There are no points in war for running aimlessly. Its a game of survival, in which the winner is the one whom has survived most. Whether its fun or not to each individual is not important. Those who do well will say its fun, those who dont come to cry on the forums.

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
      Izjar11

      CowboySr wrote:

       

      There are no points in war for running aimlessly. Its a game of survival, in which the winner is the one whom has survived most. Whether its fun or not to each individual is not important. Those who do well will say its fun, those who dont come to cry on the forums.

      Nice one

      100% agree

    • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
      JSlayer211

      Game developers are not Gods that created a perfect and flawless world with balance and counters to everything. They tried their best, but this was a failure. Accept that they are human and as such succeptible to error and this game has many. If fun doesn't matter then why claim the winners are having fun and the losers are crying? You're arguing against your own point. You can say fun isn't a factor, but even those that play with this tactic will quit when all they have to play against are others doing the exact same lame thing. League play is struggling whether you believe it or not, hence this tournie attempt to revive it. But that couldn't be because people aren't having fun could it? lol.

       

      @ljzar11 Get off your knees clown, 3arc isn't hiring. The last thing they need is another fanboy to fluff their egos to think this game is perfect as is. Then nothing will ever get fixed because nitwits like you try to brush any complaint against the game off as "crying." Everyone knows this game is the LEAST competitive of any cod for all the BS tactics they put in play. People moaned about the deathstreaks of the past but some of this stuff is lots worse to deal with.

      • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
        Izjar11

        JSlayer211 wrote:

         

        @ljzar11 Get off your knees clown, 3arc isn't hiring. The last thing they need is another fanboy to fluff their egos to think this game is perfect as is. Then nothing will ever get fixed because nitwits like you try to brush any complaint against the game off as "crying." Everyone knows this game is the LEAST competitive of any cod for all the BS tactics they put in play. People moaned about the deathstreaks of the past but some of this stuff is lots worse to deal with.

        Chill out slayer211 ~ no one is beating you up or insulting you.

         

        I play the game and I agree to what I feel is right, you feel the opposite yet you hang about here posting things like this for what purpose?

         

        You can bash what I write, you might think yourself the better ~ But with all this that you write why play the game? Play something else that doesn't involve an excuse.

         

        Competitive play is to each person, you clearly cannot deal with this game, so go play skyrim, or BF what reason do you have to play?

        • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
          JSlayer211

          I play the game because there are parts of it that I enjoy and those that I think could be improved, I discuss and make suggestions to improve upon. When others have nothing constructive to add other than calling people "crybabies" and such, it's annoying. Either add something of substance to the subject or just stop already.

           

          Everyone with this "play better" and "you just dont know how to beat it" crap can't beat it themselves. That's why they post half baked replies like "throw an emp nade." I would love to see a full team of try hards fully setup in Hijacked basement blasted out by any of you on video, don't worry I'll wait lol. It won't happen unless you get some of your buddies to pose as a fake opponent team and stage it. The maps and areas are so small that they dont even have to aim much to drop you.

           

          Read the replies man, people are suggesting using War Machines and Lightning Strikes just to beat this tactic. That doesn't imply that it is broken to you? And if this is the iron clad tactic to use, we end up with single digit TDM match scores to end games. To even suggest this type of game killing tactic (because it will kill the gameplay if everyone starts doing it) is asanine.

          • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
            Izjar11

            I play the game because there are parts of it that I enjoy and those that I think could be improved, I discuss and make suggestions to improve upon. When others have nothing constructive to add other than calling people "crybabies" and such, it's annoying. Either add something of substance to the subject or just stop already.

            Funny you say add something of substance yet complain about how others CHOOSE to play, that's very intriguing.

             

            Everyone with this "play better" and "you just dont know how to beat it" crap can't beat it themselves. That's why they post half baked replies like "throw an emp nade." I would love to see a full team of try hards fully setup in Hijacked basement blasted out by any of you on video, don't worry I'll wait lol. It won't happen unless you get some of your buddies to pose as a fake opponent team and stage it. The maps and areas are so small that they dont even have to aim much to drop you.

            Ive been ther, i've seen teams holding down an area and I did what I could to remove them sometime I failed other times won! The moment you figure out how, is the moment you realize being negative about a situation in the game was merely a thought!

             

            Read the replies man, people are suggesting using War Machines and Lightning Strikes just to beat this tactic. That doesn't imply that it is broken to you? And if this is the iron clad tactic to use, we end up with single digit TDM match scores to end games. To even suggest this type of game killing tactic (because it will kill the gameplay if everyone starts doing it) is asanine

            I read replies, some are useful others worthless. Whats broken? Again your allowing drama to over take your game play, people have been hiding behind things, using things, long before this game and others figured a way around them!

             

            Nothing personal, but you say nothing new, but complain well.

            • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
              Oxidez

              And here folks, we have what you would call a typical Forum user. Whatever this person thinks is 100% right and anyone else who thinks otherwise is ignorant and just plain stupid to them.

               

               

              But what's interesting is that they are completely unaware of how wrong they are all the time, yet they continue to prove their points because they are smart with words.

               

               

              So, izjar just because YOU don't see a problem with the game doesn't mean there isnt one, you know this may be shocking to you but, other people see differently to you, and you can't always be right.

               


              • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
                Izjar11

                And here folks, we have what you would call a typical Forum user. Whatever this person thinks is 100% right and anyone else who thinks otherwise is ignorant and just plain stupid to them.

                Well I feel special because Oxidez is addressing me. But lets see, where did I in my responses try to prove I was 100%, did I call anyone ignorant or "stupid". Remember that ol' saying stupid is as stupid does, think about it.

                 

                But what's interesting is that they are completely unaware of how wrong they are all the time, yet they continue to prove their points because they are smart with words.

                Interesting indeed, oh I am not smart with words I use words to describe not being smart. Interesting very much.

                 

                So, izjar just because YOU don't see a problem with the game doesn't mean there isnt one, you know this may be shocking to you but, other people see differently to you, and you can't always be right.

                 

                 

                Oxidez, I am not very sure why your questioning me, but if you read my responses to this person, in regards to League play you might comprehend what it is I was defending. Here I'll tell you ~ i was defending every players option to use what ever it is they CHOOSE to use in the game.

                 

                I find the game has many issues, connection problems, matchmaking, etc I go through it equally as others.

                 

                Is there anything else you want to invent about me?

      • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
        CowboySr

        The point I was trying to make is that league isnt failing because its not fun.  In fact I dont know that is is failing. You could argue that its failed to grow its player count over the months. Within the league the game modes are no different then the playlists outside of it. There are many reasons its not "catching on", but I wouldnt start to argue its because its not fun. It has its place. There are other reasons that were completely predictable as to why this wouldnt succeed they failed to address.

         

        1.) Poor marketing and no incentives. Anytime I ask someone if they want to play it, they have no idea what it is. Where are the incentives to playing this mode? Special titles, how about chrome camo, Blue clan tags, ect.. There are dozens of things that would instantly get people to go play this mode but theyve chosen not to give it any draw. Do you think Kill confirmed would have ever caught on if the points you got for collecting tags didnt exist?

        2.) Many people are Stat sensitive, and playing a mode where matchmaking is solely based on skill is the quickest way to ruin them. Im not gonna argue that stats are important, just that people feel that way. If they separated stats for this playlist and kept it separate from all of the rest, I think more people would play it.

        3.)Many people including myself dont like these moshpit modes where the game modes change and you have to keep chaning your set ups. When I come on at night I want to play TDM 99% of the time. Many people are like this, we all have a favorite mode, and perhaps if they want something like this to catch on, they should have just made it one mode per month.

        4.) Because of the previous 3 things ive mentioned, the player count is abysmally low. 2k at its height. The matchmaking/lag issues with this game are embarrassing.  I dont dare trying to match make with a pool of 2k people spread out through the globe.

         

        These are the reasons it fails to grow, not because of a weapon being used, which is available for you to use too.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    xtraflossy

    I'm in plat rank 20 (last time I checked a few days ago) and man, the camping is atrocious!  It's even worse because people actually spawn trap - not rush it, but just camp it at the "perfect" distance.

     

    I once played hijacked and in the last 2:30 of the game, not ONE person moved (other then myself and checking the leaderboards to see if there were people on the other team still in the lobby)

     

    It's just boring

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    riksterinto

    I actually get a kick out of campers, their "style" and persistence.  Some of hem are quite creative.  It's fun hunting them down.

    Really all you need is Engineer so you can see ahead of time where the Riot Shield is setup as well as any other equipment.  Send an EMP in (as long as you don't throw it over the trophy it will work) and even if they have flak jacket on, throw a C4 over the shield onto their head and it's not likley they will survive.  Quick hands might be needed to get a good quick throw. i've noticed a lot of the more challenging Riot Shield enemies have this perk on as well so they can switch to weapons/tacticals/lethals or plant the shield quickly.  Ohh and MMS also helps see where they are through the walls ahead of time.

  • Re: League Play is ruined  SMH
    Foxhound-Pro

    Locking. This thread is entirely unproductive. Many of our community have provided some great and valid points, but others choose to ignore it and instead mislabel those arguing against their complaints and feedback.

     

    We don't need that here and if you don't want to participate in actual discussion, then please feel free to leave. Save us the time.

     

    Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

    Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II