20 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 7:51 AM by Izjar11 RSS

The Legend of Camping

Spaceboss

Well this is the short story of how the name of camper has came about.  

Someone(The Shooter) shot someone(The Complainer) in Cod and the Complainer easily decided to B**ch and moan. Being competitive and a poor loser the angry person lashes out to the one that shot him.

Fn cheater you can't play the game, the poor loser screams and yells crying to the one that shot him oh so swiftly and legitimately in a fashion that  the loser  wassn't  expecting  because he has no brain.  

The Winner says oh your just complaining whatever, brushing it off. The Complainer then says (without hearing Complaining right and mistakes it for the word Camping) he then says

Yeah I'm a camper  your the one that is  a camper  that  was in the corner  "Camper , Camper  you  fn  Camper"   he screams out.   

The Winner is like this guy. No one else at the time had a mic in lobby so the winner decided it was useless arguing with this crappy player that can't even be a challenge so he left. But he didn't know what he started because the other players without the mics finally bought one and started crying because they too suck.

And there you go the Legend of the Complainer and why camper is cried out so much.

• Re: The Legend of Camping

what

ghamorra

I once grabbed a flag and started running back to my flag. In the process I several kills from people trying to make a last ditch effort to save the game. In the Final Killcam I somehow managed to kill the same person twice. He then had this awesome idea to call me out for camping

His own team told him to shut up but he insisted that the only possible way I could have killed him twice in the same killcam was if I were camping.

It was later found that he was Tac Inserting for the purpose of spawntrapping. Funny how the worst kind of camper (a spawntrapper) ******* about others camping when they're actually camping

Spaceboss

Well that's another story and how can a Tactical insertion be spawn trapping? That's not spawn trapping either. Just to let you know.  By the way why is that a problem when you got'em?

ghamorra

He was laying it in the enemy spawn so that when he died he was right there. He wasn't going for the objective. Just camping out the area and killing people as they spawned. I'm not saying the TI was the spawntrap, he was using it do so

Spaceboss

it didn't help him now did it? And if it did the game allows it. If it's camping and you feel it's cheap because he whined and cried about you camping so what.

ghamorra

I'm not complaining about his playstyle, I'm pointing out that he was a hippocrit

Spaceboss

Well then why didn't you say so. but aren't you being one too calling him a camper when you did?

ghamorra

I'm confused at what you're saying.

I was running the flag back from their spawn to my spawn to get the final capture. In doing so I killed the same guy twice in the Final Killcam right before I capped the flag. He called me a camper because I did so.

So no, I'm not being a hippocrit because I was running with the flag and got the final capture

Spaceboss

but how about this post you do camp right? 

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200635723

ghamorra

Yeah...?

Spaceboss

What I'm saying is how can someone be the worst kind of camper when you camp? The person has to spawn in where the beacon is? Which takes time and you can hear it. Right? That's probably why you got him. Not to ignore that you probably wasn't camping at the time of trying to capture the flag but you do camp which has been established.  So you're being a hypocrite too.

ghamorra wrote:

Yeah...?

Your point was to say he wasn't playing the objective that's why they lost. Which has no value to my OP. Although what I have taken from it which wasn't your point but you had to make it seem that way so you can post your ruse. Right?

ghamorra

You're misunderstanding everything. I don't care if he camps, that's his choice as it is my choice, but don't complain about someone doing it if you're going to. I'm not complaining about his playstyle.

Spawntrapping is the worst kind of camping, this is generally accepted by the vast majority of the community. I know he was spawntrapping because that's exactly what he was doing. He had no captures and never ran the flag. His teammates bitched him out for it because he was doing a poor job.
                        I'm not being a hippocrit because I'm only addressing what is fact. He was camping, he complained about me camping. I was camping. Not really sure why you insisted on dragging this out

Spaceboss

because you was confused,in denial and ? after Yeah so you wanted an answer right? It's not my fault you lie to yourself.

ghamorra

Spaceboss wrote:

because you was confused,in denial and ? after Yeah so you wanted an answer right? It's not my fault you lie to yourself.

I can't tell if you have poor comprehension skills or if you're being arrogant. Either way this conversation is dead

Spaceboss

Sadly you're the one that doesn't understand. And just don't post anymore if you want this conv. to be dead. Easy as that.

Ungrateful_Dead

Wow, ghamorra can fight his own battles, but I have to say that this thread conversation doesn't make you look that great Spaceboss. 

It was pretty clear what ghamorra was getting at, it was on topic and referenced an incident where he was called a camper.

You brought up some other thread and somehow felt it was relevent because it had the same word in it...and then you finish with a threat to have the last world.  Not exactly mature or intelligent, boss.  Unless you are trying to troll, which is not mature or intelligent either.

TRU11

no just no.

the word camping started being thrown around after people started using a real snipers play style with every weapons except a sniper rifle.

while i can see in KC or TDM that camping with whatever weapon can help you win a game , its 9 out of 10 times useless when you play HQ or DOM when playing anyone who knows what they doing.

i said it before and ill say it again.

camping is very easy to do but if that is all you got then go ahead.

after the 2nd time you killed me at the same spot i will call you a camper and you will eat some C4 and i will wait to see if you came back so i will turn into a camper to

Adaptive camping - when 1,2,or god forbid 3 teammates on their way to 3-20 time to take the hq once capt a flag to ruin trip cap challenge because no team laid down for you am I right and then wait for those spawn trappers to get a little greedy camper meets camper...... But I love when the death mic echoes with attempted hurtful slang for the guy sitting in house on nuke town wipes out half a team from spawn peaks out to catch them re spawning for an easy kill and Meet My Lmg no silencer no tf no reload no shame just emp to cancel your tac insert and hopefully the better end of a not so fair gun fight.  Remember when nobody had mics and you wished they did now I wish it was as rare as W.A.W people yell camper, quick scope b$$$h, and so on as if only acceptable gun/ attach/ peks are the ones they use as they play bad music and then proceed to sing and or whistle..... Turn the mic off grow up and counter the strategy/ bad teammates by foget that revenge kill let the worm live in his hole. If you get three noobs cover their asses like they was family keep the dogs and swarm away by making greedy opponents pay but please don't lay down or rage quit and give out easy trip cap challenges

Side note :  G man is a lot of things, not Hippocratic

Izjar11

Spaceboss wrote:

Well this is the short story of how the name of camper has came about.  

Someone(The Shooter) shot someone(The Complainer) in Cod and the Complainer easily decided to B**ch and moan. Being competitive and a poor loser the angry person lashes out to the one that shot him.

Fn cheater you can't play the game, the poor loser screams and yells crying to the one that shot him oh so swiftly and legitimately in a fashion that  the loser  wassn't  expecting  because he has no brain.  

The Winner says oh your just complaining whatever, brushing it off. The Complainer then says (without hearing Complaining right and mistakes it for the word Camping) he then says

Yeah I'm a camper  your the one that is  a camper  that  was in the corner  "Camper , Camper  you  fn  Camper"   he screams out.   

The Winner is like this guy. No one else at the time had a mic in lobby so the winner decided it was useless arguing with this crappy player that can't even be a challenge so he left. But he didn't know what he started because the other players without the mics finally bought one and started crying because they too suck.

And there you go the Legend of the Complainer and why camper is cried out so much.

space good attempt but you lost me at "Someone (the shooter)