1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 76 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2013 6:06 AM by snorubit Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable

Theres no way you have that consistent of a connection to this game, im calling BS. don't bother replying back, it will make no difference, you sir are lying.

• 21. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable

You help no body with your no life snotty remarks, GROW up, drop a pair, and come back when you can REALLY contribute.... which will be never. SO BYE! have a good life with your horrible out look on fellow humans,

• 22. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable
    xmrythem

lol, i just screen shotted all of these games from my phone. so if you would like me to e-mail them to you I can. or i can post a photo of them all laid out for you to see. i'm not lying.

• 23. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable
    r33k

has played the same for me. pre and post patch(with hotfix). nothing in the patch has changed connection or lobbies. so why do you think it is the patch? i would like to know your deducting reason.

its probably somethign like this:

if

nothing has changed except for $patch

then

patch is problem

exit 110;

when in fact there are many factors that go into why you are having an issue. there are many people who play this game. there are many lobbies which you can connect to. there are people(in play) when patches are propogated. those people would be forced to update ONLY AFTER a match. so, how do you know:

you didnt run into those types of people

you didnt run into people with crappy connections

your ISP didnt have intermitent issues when you where playing

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

you dont. so what do the ignorant do? they blame things that they percive as change, when those things that changed, didnt change the things that caused them the problems to begin with.

this type of thinking will not get you very far in life. my suggestion to you is to learn as much as you can, then you will understand the "magic" of the world better.

• 24. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable
    LordPookums

Hes in pittsburgh...Major cities have more people...they will probably also have better latency to one another. Certain areas will be worse due to peak traffic...but if hes in a good location with lower traffic and good infrastructure...he will get great games and low latency universal across all games and systems.

Technically the best place to be for online gaming, is in a low net traffic area in a large city with good infrastructure. 99% of players will never get as good connection or as consistent games like that.

Worst place to be is probably in a high traffic area with crap infrastructure in a city. Cities are yin and yang. The best and worst. 

• 25. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable
    starbuckfrack

I love how a patch that did nothing for online lag issues ruined peoples gameplay

• 26. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable
    rankismet

starbuckfrack wrote:

I love how a patch that did nothing for online lag issues ruined peoples gameplay

Trust me... I'm at a loss.

Last night...

The

Game

Was

Unplayable.

• 27. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable
    starbuckfrack

I will admit before the update I was getting my ass handed to me for two weeks. But that was during daytime gameplay.

• 28. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable

Just finished a 3hr session. First 2hrs decent, only a few players per match that were 'way ahead' of me. Then 8pm est comes and as always, completely unplayable. Tonight though there was a twist...my last 3 games had multiple players from argentina/japan/canada. WTF!! Im in texas with 50/5 connection, setting for best.

• 29. Re: RE: update has made game unplayable
    iKushtyy

Best.

Player.

Ever.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next