1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 11:56 AM by atruefan Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    CliveBixby

Does anybody else find it hilarious how loosely the term "work" is applied on this forum?  I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not work if it's in regard to a video game.   Go get a job and do some real work.

• 41. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

You presented the information as if you were right.  This just proves my point.  You said it takes no skill to get, you have a .41 K/D with it. I had a .16 K/D because I played a bunch of different game types with it hardpoint, kill confirmed, team deathmatch etc...With all of the rapid fire weapons and with the Assault Shield and LMG's having the worst mobility in the game do you not realize how it DEFINITELY take some skill to learn how to get close enough to someone to bash them with the damn shield.  Now every blue moon you would have a sniper that is just sitting there or someone who is playing so those were free bashes, both those were few and VERY far between. And all these people keep saying it just takes time and I don't have the time. Well again another addition to my point. So to some it up: The reason why you don't see alot of specials diamonds is because:

1. Yes It takes time. (Which is why ONLY a small percentage of people do it)
    2. It's not easy bashing someone with a shield or getting crossbow and combat knife kills. (Let me clarify because by "not easy" I mean it is impossible to carry a positive K/D. You are going to die ALOT trying to do these. So you have to an admirable level of determination to die so much and keep going.
    3. Even in sticks and stones it takes time and you still die ALOT.
  • 42. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    r33k

also: the 25 sheild bash medals from a person shooting at you aint easy cause the sheild is so narrow. you basicly have to be dead on with them then bash. i thought the 25 hatchet kills while using the sheild(not on your back either) was REALLY fun. with fast hands of course.

• 43. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

Yet again, I have to post another definition because people love to make sour ass comments and appear ensightful when they are really ignorant.

work 

/wərk/

Noun

Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

How about instead of making your comments about my post you go do so some "work" at "your job"

• 44. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

You seem really disgruntled about this...why exactly...not quite sure. Do you know for a fact that everybody that has diamond camos has no life.  Do you follow them all around everybody with a checklist that signifies they have no life? I'm just curious

• 45. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

Yeah, I did get em legit. I was VERY close to cheating to get the crossbow bloodthirsty because I was like this **** is impossible, but luckily I got it with a little perseverance so I didn't have to. I always get my stuff legit. There have been maybe 4 times through all of the Call Of Duty games where I actually had to cheat to get them because I'm a completionist and handful of challenges are just purely insane. And for those who don't agree I just have one word "Dictator" look this challenge up from MW2 and tell me it's not just stupid.

• 46. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

I don't know which is harder but it was rather difficult. I say give it a try and you decide.

• 47. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

r33k wrote:

also: the 25 sheild bash medals from a person shooting at you aint easy cause the sheild is so narrow. you basicly have to be dead on with them then bash. i thought the 25 hatchet kills while using the sheild(not on your back either) was REALLY fun. with fast hands of course.

Add the fact the the damn thing isn't even bullet proof and that challenge is even harder.

• 48. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

MrCoates28210 wrote:

I've got the gold assault shield already, that's the hardest part as sticks and stones is a walk in the park for the crossbow and knives. If it wasn't for that game then I'd see gold crossbows & knives as a legit challenge but it is not.

How many Crossbow bloodthirsties was that again?

Seeing as you get 6 bolts per life in Sticks and Stones, I found that challenge, well err quite challenging.

• 49. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

Mahburg wrote:

The launchers are the same

Put a diamond launcher on your back other players can see it from the moon

I suddenly realised that bling stick was basically a big shoot me here sign for everyone else lol

LOL, Yeah that Stinger looks pretty bad too.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next