1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 9:56 AM by RallyOrDie Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: LMGs need a buff??

I'm not a huge lmg user but when I do use them, they are amazing. The mk48 with reflex, foregrip and quickdraw. That class has 3 shot kill range like, forever. The mk48 has no recoil with dual band, or any sight which has foregrip. If anything I say lmgs need to get a nerf, since they have large magazines, little to no recoil. No issues there, the run speed is quite fast as well which is surprising.

• 41. Re: LMGs need a buff??

GHOSTandGALIL wrote:

I'm not a huge lmg user but when I do use them, they are amazing. The mk48 with reflex, foregrip and quickdraw. That class has 3 shot kill range like, forever. The mk48 has no recoil with dual band, or any sight which has foregrip. If anything I say lmgs need to get a nerf, since they have large magazines, little to no recoil. No issues there, the run speed is quite fast as well which is surprising.

LMGs already have a nerf built in,

Bad penetration,

Slowest movement,

Slowest ADS,

Slowest reload,

Slow ROF,

No need to nerf them or buff them, they are well balanced.

• 42. Re: LMGs need a buff??
    banned-again

i totally agree that lmg need a slight buff i swear down the lmg's have been getting worse since mw2 and most the time the first 3-5 shots dont even register which can mean alot in this game

• 43. Re: LMGs need a buff??

Huge magazine and sniper rifle accuracy... No, they are fine.

• 44. Re: LMGs need a buff??
    SitRepPro

Sniper rifle accuracy?  Explain that one to me.  I'm interested.

• 45. Re: LMGs need a buff??
    SitRepPro

GHOSTandGALIL wrote:

since they have large magazines, little to no recoil

Ummm most of the guns in this game have like no recoil.  Have you seen the recoil graphs for all the weapons?  The gun with the least recoil is the M8.

• 46. Re: LMGs need a buff??

They can nail someone from accross the map easily.

• 47. Re: LMGs need a buff??
    Restore_Hardcore

You core guys ever feel like you're trying to kill Jason Vorhees?

• 48. Re: LMGs need a buff??
    phxs72

I think that the LMGs are fine as is.  The QBB I think that someone touted it as a long range weapon but I prefer to use it on mid to short range fighting.  It's not all that accurate for long range imo.  If I'm going long range, I'd use either the MK or the LSAT.  The other two will waste a lot of ammo hitting those long range shots.

• 49. Re: LMGs need a buff??
    SitRepPro

They are long range weapons.  Still not sniper accuracy.  You wouldn't have a gun accuracy of an LMG the same when using s sniper rifle.  And you have to burst fire the QBB LSW for 'really' long range kills because of the recoil, unless the enemy is AFK/an idiot/a sloath.