1 2 3 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 11:56 AM by atruefan RSS

I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

I worked VERY hard to get diamond Camo's for the Assault Shield, Crossbow, Ballistic Knife and Combat Knife. Aside from the crossbow bloodthirsty challenge which I think is by far the hardest and most insane challenge in the game. It is very gratifying and out of all of the weapons that I have diamond the crossbow looks phenomenal with diamond camo. So my question is how many of you have suffered through these challenges to become part of this elite group?

• 1. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    r33k

i've only seen a handfull of people rockin diamond sheilds. im stuck on the blood thirsty for the crossbow. its draining the life outta me honestly. the only thing more elite in this game would be having both primary and secondary master tags(i have yet to see a secondary master tag)

• 2. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    clarkygtr

yeah i just need a few more head shots with the executioner for that then just 1 more lmg for the primarys....

...i got my cross bow bloodthirsty done on hardcore, makes it a bit easier than core..

• 3. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    Shadow408

I have everything dimond  yay :-D . Now im working on getting operations master calling card . I have only seen it once.

• 4. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    r33k

same. one time only. i've been working on that as well. just need multi-team top 3 and multi-team wins.

• 5. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    gern

I'm sorry but I have a much different opinion of gold crossbow and gold ballistic knives.  Did you know you can complete these challenges in Sticks and Stones party game? This really cheapens it for me.  It would be so easy to get  few friends and boost the bloodthirsty challenges.

However, getting a gold assault shield with and emblem on it is impressive to me.

• 6. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    TheSurgeon83

I've got both, and weapons mastery. Crossbow honestly wasn't that bad, took about 10 sticks & stones games after getting the 300 kills to do the bloodthirsty. Now the shield, that was the K/D breaker...

Most fun was the combat knife, I had some giggles with that thing.

• 7. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...
    MrCoates28210

There's a lot of boosters in that "elite group", but truthfully its not that hard, you just have to choose to do it, cause you'll eventually get kills no matter how bad you are, and 5 kill streak isn't elite.

But anyways! Back to the point, I have the gold assault shield, wasn't hard but god I hated wasting good games just to get it gold, so I'm not going for diamond, but its not like I CAN'T get it.

• 8. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

I have seen alot of people say that the crossbow wasn't that bad, it only took me a few hours but I believe how I got was pure luck. I literally almost got it what felt like 50 or 60 times then on the game I got it was on Carrier. I stuck a guy, turned around, ran up the stairs on the corner platform stuck another guy, turned around stuck another guy turned to the left stuck another, then turned around around ran about 10 feet a guy had just spawned behind me, I shot stuck him and before my arrow exploded he hit me with a combat axe I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" but luckily they gave me the bloodthirsty anyway.  I'm glad they did because I probably would have stomped my Xbox into tiny little pieces LOL :-)

I just don't feel they confidence with the crossbow as I do with every other weapon in the game. I feel like the mechanics for this weapon are broken.  I don't know how many time I was aiming directly at a guys chest and somehow my arrow missed.

• 9. Re: I feel like I'm in an elite group with these Diamond Camos...

Jesus Christ you always gotta have one.

First of all the boosters must not play or still working on getting diamond camos because over the last few weeks, I have played every day for 2 to 4 hours and I have used the Assault Shield ALOT and I have yet to see another diamond Assault Shield.

Ok here is the definition of elite because I knew that as soon as I posted this somebody was going to say "It's not elite to get this stuff, woo woo woo"

e·lite 

/iˈlēt/

Noun

1. A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.

No you are not necessarily the best player. But I would venture to say that it does take a certain level of skill to get this stuff.  I personally don't feel like below average to average player could do it. I consider it to be an elite group because only a small group of people are willing to do it. If it was easy EVERYONE would do it.

1 2 3 Previous Next