10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 3:46 PM by Bester1976 RSS

spawning

flameboy103

i am fed up of the spawning in this game u creally cant do it right as i spawned as an enemy fired a sniper rifle round and killed me beffore i could do anything

fix it for **** sake.

• Re: spawning
    badplum

Your right I cant stand it on hijacked I spawn then get killed by a sniper rifle or a burst weapon. Fix the spawning I shouldnt die when i spawn

trickster.

the one that annoys me is hijacked because its such a small map,spawn and run 5 feet and die,i think the engine room should be a spawn point as its rarely used anyway or at least not on TDM and KC what i play

BareMountain

I love the spawing these days. Its so easy to know where people are coming from. Hijacked is just class for spawning. Its great when the cannon fodder enemies are running right into my line of fire hehe

Bester1976

All CoDs have had spawning issues, but most have been manageable, and most dramatically improved after the first month or two. BlOps2 though, is by far and away the worst game in the series for spawn-fail. The uni-size maps just set the game up to fail, and it has.

gamerralph

Black Ops 2 need to have some form of detection where you should not be spawned already in an opponents line of sight. This game you can be dead before you even realized you were in play again.

Bester1976

I wouldn't hold out much hope. 3arc have slipped back into amateur hour again. BlOps1 was obviously their flash-in-the-pan.

Seriously, it takes some mad skills to actually make MW3 look like a highly polished, well balanced game, but feck, 3arc have done it.