7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2013 7:32 AM by TheBiggerKahuna RSS

For Tryarch and The Community to Read.

iPalmerr

So i get online today and play some Black Ops II and have a normal time as every other day. Then I get off to do other stuff and come back to see that I am now level 1 with nothing? I would like to know why I am level 1 and for me to be back to the Prestige Master I was with all my gold/Diamond guns. If anyone else has had the same problem please let me know. This has made the game to me unplayable.

• Re: For Tryarch and The Community to Read.
    LargeLentils

all I know is this game is super laggy and has bugs galore.

Restore_Hardcore

Did someone report you? Can't see you getting reset for no reason. Sucks if you didn't do anything though but sounds odd.

iPalmerr wrote:

This has made the game to me unplayable.

Why? You physically can't play the game anymore? Or are you so emotionally attached to your emblem and camos that losing them has put you on the brink of suicide?

Please change your title. Personal problems are not for the entire community to read.

starbuckfrack

iPalmerr wrote:

So i get online today and play some Black Ops II and have a normal time as every other day. Then I get off to do other stuff and come back to see that I am now level 1 with nothing? I would like to know why I am level 1 and for me to be back to the Prestige Master I was with all my gold/Diamond guns. If anyone else has had the same problem please let me know. This has made the game to me unplayable.

Yes a TON of people have had this problem happen in the game. Searching it you would already have an answer.

There is practically 1 out of 3 posts about people getting reset.

Bielsalmighty

Did you play on Local?

jeepchick

If you have not contacted Activision Customer Support.

Please review this Knowledge Base article. In it you will find explanations and a link to a form fill out.

My Rank and Stats Have Been Unexpectedly Reset

Note: If applicable, please link your Gamertag or SEN ID to your ELITE profile before starting this process.

If you have contacted Activision Customer Support.

Please continue to contact them through channel that you chose to do so. Here is a list of the most common channels.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Can a moderator fix my issue?

No. We cannot not provide or answer for Customer Support. Please forward all questions to them.

ClaireJeepChick | Forum Moderator

I'm not going to say that I know for sure you were boosting, because I don't know that. Activision has put out information about what to do if your stats get reset. However, Treyarch has put automated detection of boosting in Black Ops II. If you *did* happen to tac insert with a friend to do *anything* the game flags it. I don't think that alone gets you reset, but if an in-game player reports you for boosting AND the game flag says that, yes, you were boosting, they go look at it and if they agree you were boosting, BOOM!! You're reset.

So, you don't have to tell us, but be honest with yourself: Did you boost? If so, you might just have your answer.

Separately, I think the policy of resetting all your stats without warning for boosting is not that good an idea. They should at least make players aware that the game can and does detect it and to be careful. Basically, there are past COD games that didn't do anything about it and many people think it's not that much of a deal. Now, you get nailed and nailed hard if you do it. Everyone be FOREWARNED!!!

If it happened due to a bug, fill out the form, get on the phone and complain loudly. Apparently that happens too.

TheBiggerKahuna