6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 11:11 AM by marcudii RSS

Online Stats reset for no reason

My online stats were just reset for no reason.  I keep trying to submit an online request form but it won't let me.  Please help!

• Re: Online Stats reset for no reason
    SandSeven

Well first off sorry to hear that. Second when you do get it sent in don't expect it to be taken care of any time soon. Mine was sent 5 days ago with no response.

Don't forget they have only a few days to get everything straight with the new map pack release. Their full attention seems to be there now.

Hope everything works out.

dark_-_angel75

Mine was ruined last Sat (10 days ago) and still hasn't been fixed. They reset it 4 times, and 4 times it returned to being ruined. Have lodged a case with Activision which is apparently an Escalated case. This apparently means absolutely nothing as I have had no contact from Activision since I lodged it. Nothing at all to let me know what is happening. I guess the fact I paid to be an Elite member with the last game I bought (MW3) and the fact I have bought the last 5 COD games doesn't seem to matter to them.

Like you said, with a saleable Map Pack about to be released, that's where their focus is.

Problem being, if they don't fix our accounts, there is no way in hell I will fork out another cent to these people.

xTnasT

I finally got my E-Mail today saying theres nowthing wrong with my account. but yet i dont have my camos/cac/unlocks/callng cards either. but it says i have gold camo for the smaw whitch i never use, and 12m assault shield kills..... id be hapy to start over if i get the season pass free, because right now i want my $60 back.....

Same here. Had gold guns in my load outs. Stats were reset as if I just purchased the game. I submitted a report on Sunday and still haven't heard back. That's messed up because I too have purchased every game but that will stop if this isn't fixed.

marcudii

Yeah, I was a master prestige with SEVERAL DIAMOND camos. I truly want nothing to do with this game or any other game if they don't fix this. My ticket was sent in the 9th of february. Got a response back the eleventh saying that they are looking into it. Haven't got another response since. Truly a dissapointment. Activision just seems to be rolling in the 110 Dollars I forked over to this game alone. Well, they got my money. I would just like one human respone. That's it. Just so I know something is actually being done.