12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2013 7:55 AM by TurdFerguson00 RSS

I am not the only one

Many other people have the same problems ,  Black Ops 2 needs dedicated servers and better hit detection . Watch this vid , the poor guy broke his controller because of Trayarch

• Re: I am not the only one

I love listening to his videos.  He has like 6 different dialects of English when speaking normally.  Very interesting.

Like a mayan!

deamonomic

he didnt break his controller. hes a troll.  everyone of his videos are proof of what I rant about. and so is your posting of this really.

NoLifeKing29

If I wanted to see his vids I would go to his channel. Go back to posting vids of you getting your ass kicked in a perfectly functioning game of HCKC.

jwaller123

The guy in the video is what is wrong with the community. A pistol beats a shotgun he asks? Yes...When the shotgun user is missing their target and the pistol user is hitting his, then yes, it will beat it all day long. I laughed at the end when he threw his controller. Lol.

zingaa

If you're breaking a $50.00 controller over a video game, you have way deeper problems.

The thing with Elpres is that if he actually calmed down he is quite good. Games where he thinks the game is working he does well. But, because all he does is rage he isn't concentrating.

His early videos from Black Ops 2 were quite entertaining but now they are becoming a bit boring as all he does is rant about things.

Don't use Elpres to justify problems in this game. He finds problems and make them a lot bigger then they are. I agree a lot with what he says but he doesn't adapt his gameplay. He needs to slow down.

First thing to do when games start not going your way is to slow down. Pause at corners, move ADS, adjust your gameplay strategy...if you have one. If you don't, work one out.

zingaa

I've seen his stats, they aren't good...Between his rage and stats his opinion is hard to take.

Elpres exaggerates a lot to the point of even trolling, but a lot of his complaints are spot on in their core.

He talks about "aim resist" and "lag cutters" and I know exactly what he means

ok... this game has tons of problems including lag and the like... but this guy shows you the biggest problem in cod today... the players! namely himself..

Even grown ass men act like entitled 12 year olds...lol... accuracy and awareness beat mindless running and hipfiring...

he kills everyone he runs into... then crys camper or %$#@ treyarch the second he dies, no matter the reason... gee, so refreshing in cod.. lol.... you ran out and didnt look, of course you died...

lag comp is horrid, but this vid shows none of it... just a dude raging because he isnt 30-0 playing the way he wants, not what the map/mode dictates...

this is why so many people have a hard time believing these issues, because so many people just use them as an excuse.... let me see you get 5 hitmarkers with that shottie like i encounter then you can *****... every death you recieved in that vid was justified

Lol but that is why I find him a laugh. I think he is the raging 12 year old within us all

dont get me wrong... i do the same thing... but thats when its time to take a break...

once you get pissed off... you start looking for issues, blaming your frustration on other factors etc... thats all i saw in this video.... the game was playing pretty well, he was making mistakes and blaming the game or the players for those mistakes...

"#$%^ing campers!".... why? because you ran out and someone killed you? why did he automatically assume he was camping? he couldnt see him because he didnt look... but it had to be a camper because i died!!!

or i missed with my shotgun so its lag comp... even tho the 4 guys he just killed went down just fine..

it just bugs me because this is why people wont take these issues seriously... this guy isnt having any of them so it leads more people to think the real issues are made up by sore losers