10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2013 8:34 AM by LuRcHED RSS

SMR in Zombies...

codcanuck

...is glitched out. Seriously, if it pops up out of the Mystery Box, DO NOT grab it. For some reason 75% of the bullets disappear mid-flight even if your iron sights are dead-center over a zombie.

Maybe Treyarch can do a small fix with it in the next patch. I know Zombies has its fair share of weak guns, but at least the other ones know where you're aiming.

• Re: SMR in Zombies...
    BobbyMcGee

It's always been awful for zombies

NkoSekirei

my favorite guns on zombies is the hamr and the galil and sometime the ray gun too

BobbyMcGee

Sledge is a bit heavy so I use it as a secondary if at all, the lamentation is awesome agree, for some reason pack-a-punched ray gun seems weaker? The best game I ever played I never used the box once. There are so few ammo drops at higher rounds you really need a wall gun as a primary, I usually run the kollider and mustang and sally.

The gun doesn't actually shoot straight, it shoots two stray bullets that fly out in oppisite derections. Kind of like this / \

FrostspineZ24

lies, as of the latest update the SM1L3R has been blessed with incredible accuracy similar to that of the Mnesia, making the massive amount of ammo a worthy investment, I know this as I was able to get to round 24 using it and getting 6-8 shot headshot kills with it, where it would take 3 headshots to kill on round 19, while this sounds like it still sucks keep in mind, before the update it took 8-10 headshots to kill on round 23, thus it's MUCH better than it used to be, though the SMR un-PaP'd is still pretty crappy, so is the FAL when it's not PaP'd either.

LuRcHED

I generally pass on the SMR from the mystery box. Yesterday I got on and decided I was going to use what ever gun I got out of the box. First was Executioner and the second was SMR. PAP'd Executioner to Voice of Justice and PAP'd SMR twice to get the MMS sights on it. Damage was much better and the sights were good for head shots. Still have to put more bullets that other AR's but it was tolerable. Still not my favorite AR in zombies. Would had preferred the SWAT-556 in the game instead the SMR.