5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 6:41 PM by gomez615 RSS

Make a new game mode

Sweaty machine gunners are annoying me and I think many snipers who are trying to get famous on youtube would agree. I find it difficult to kill machine gunners when the smg's are extremely overpowered. Another thing is why havent you already made the game mode so many people on youtube have suggested it and so many people snipe and have clans.

• Re: Make a new game mode
    nicedrewishfela

Get better.

TheSurgeon83

Sweaty snipers are annoying me and I think the many of them who are trying to get famous on youtube ruin the game for regular objective players. I don't find it difficult to kill snipers when they're twirling around trying to cheapscope/trickshot. Another thing is why havent you already made the sniper only game mode so many people on youtube have suggested it and so many people snipe and have clans.

parnezzi

are you kidding me? with how *** scoping is so easy in this game? you just need to get better and find a real job.

gomez615

I was thinking today that they should bring back Sabotage but unlike the previous game's 20 minute TDM campfest.

There is no respawn delay.

At the start of the game the 2 teams have 1:30 for a player to pick up the bomb. If no one picks up the bomb, the game ends in a draw.

Once a player has the bomb their team has 1:30 to plant the bomb with a 40 second timer. If the player with the bomd dies then another member of their team can pick it up and plant.

If the opposing team kills the bomb carrier and picks up the bomb then they have 1:30 to plant the bomb at the enemy bomb sight. Obviously.

If the bomb carrier is killed and no one picks up the bomb then the timer returns to the original 1:30 timer from the start of the game and the game will end in a draw if no one picks up the bomb.

If the bomb is planted and defused then the defusing team will have 1:30 to plant the bomb at the enemy sight.

Score would be the same as Demolition for plants and defuses. Kills by the player with the bomb would be the same as score for a player with the flag in CTF.

I understand it would be possible for the game to go on and on with defuses and plants so I'm not sure what overall time limit there should be. I'm also aware that I'm missing some details because I didn't really think about it that much.

Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve.