17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 4:49 PM by LargeLentils RSS

QBB LSW

DemonHunter777

Just started using this gun. It is a team wrecker.

• Re: QBB LSW
    NoLifeKing29

Its the worst LMG and one of the bottom guns in the game.

TheSurgeon83

Learn2MK48.

DemonHunter777

I have got gold for the LSAT and MK48. I am now working on the QBB LSW. For me it is the best LMG.

obzi

A lot of people knock the Lsw but I've love it, all the benefits of an LMG with reasonably fast reloading means that when the smg boys have run out of bullets you can just keeping on going.  I got it gold and all the challenges without really trying that hard.

Some people love the Lsat but I'm finding it more difficult.

QwertyBoredom

The QBB is a good gun, its not great at long range but thats what the MK48 is for.

LargeLentils

all the LMGs seem to be good in this game IMO.

DemonHunter777

I disagree about the range. While playing Drone I cleaned the snipers out of the backof the map and fliped the spawn. I then set up shop and was able to snipe the helicopter pad with a regular sight.

I am about to get this one gold for the diamond lmgs.  not looking forward to it.

Y'know, I call this gun the Quib Lesu or just the Quib, instead of the QBB LSW. Anyway, when I was getting diamond LMGs, this gun made me elbow the piss out of my controller time and time again. Why, you ask? Because it spat out a bajillion peanuts at a time and the iron sights look like something from Willy Wonka's anal sphincter. I loathed using that gun with NO perks almost as much as I loathe the LSAT. How can you USE that flailing block with a ruler for sights?! I'd have a better use of the LSAT by measuring the genitalia of all the balls to the walls campers, staring at their junk until they decide to throw down a chastity belt! Wait... this isn't about the LSAT?

I liek mudqwibz.

thetoobingcamper

I use only LMGs in this game and people that say they are total crap are really full of it or just don't understand how to use them properly, hell you can rush with them if you want they work good in most instances, if anything they all have there plusses and there minueses with the LSAT being the best and worst of both worlds, the LSW is awesome for close quarters its like having a SMG with a LMG mag, it shoots fast and its powerful along with accurate, great for close Quarters such as on Hijack or Plaza and other real close and fast paced maps, The only disappointing thing with the LSW is that it is not at all like the one in MW3, The MK 46 is my long range LMG I use it exclusively on Turbin and once in a while on Drone where they are tons of site range and with the slower firing rate its great for medium to long range battles and the recoil is very manageable with the firing rate. Now the LSAT is my baby I love that gun and take everything good and bad with it, its firing rate is perfect, its recoil is great, put an adjustable stock and silencer on it I and I can own almost anybody with it, the Iron sites on it are perfect and I use it on almost all the maps, since its truly the most balanced LMG in this game the only bad thing is reloading really takes it time but once its reloaded here it comes for another quad feed, I have over a 2.5 kdr with it, along with over 2000 headshots and 30000 kills. People call me a camper or a hacker with it, I have been wished cancer upon, along with being threatened to ba hacked and also been told that I should have been one of the little kids who should have been killed in the Sandy Hook shooting. If you don't believe me my GT is BumonaXbox "I know its not grammatically correct but there is a word limit on Live accounts" Now the last LMG I haven't used too much but when I have rented it from other people it was ok, but not my cup of tea I don't like the burst and a couple of other things with it, but if I ever go for Diamond I will adjust. 

Joco3000

The QBB LSW is my favourite gun in the whole game, and is currently my most used weapon.

I use it with Rapid fire, Quickdraw Handle and Adjustable stock, and it just wrecks everything with ease (As long as the recoil doesn't kick in).

Also, Diamond on it is very shiny

nicedrewishfela

Finished Diamond on my ARs and SMGs, working on LMGs now. I finished my LSAT (Amazing weapon), and am on my QBB now. Played a HC TDM on Cargo in which I came in late and finished 23-3 with it. Had Grip and FMJ on it and just tore the other team to shreds. It spits out bullets like crazy.

I have yet to find a gun in this game that isn't useful, which is part of why I am enjoying it so much. Each weapon has its own learning curve and I hae really had to adjust to each one accordingly. Working on LMGs and Pistols now.

DemonHunter777

OK, I am now going to delete this thread before the cry babies find out and get it nerfed.