7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 1:06 PM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

I want my rank back.

XerqaRage

this is the second time my rank has been rolled back for no reason and i demand my rank back i was 4th prestige lvl 50 with diamond smg shotguns and snipers. if i dont get my rank back you just lost a costumer and a player forever. this is absolutely stupid.

• Re: I want my rank back.

Everytime i go to fill out the form it just kicks me back to my account info page and it will not let me fill out the form.

Foxhound-Pro

TheCreatedHelper wrote:

Everytime i go to fill out the form it just kicks me back to my account info page and it will not let me fill out the form.

Contact support and let them know this is happening. They should be able to help you out.

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

It did the same thing to me. I was only level 46 but still, it was alot of work. I keep trying to follow the link for the form to fill out as well but it does the same thing to me....kicks me back to my profile saying I need to  link my multiplayer accounts. Well, my Xbox live account and my Facebook account are both already linked. I don't understand why it keeps doing this! Foxhound-Pro...you say to contact support and let them know but how am I supposed to do that? Every link I click on takes me back to read posts about how to get to the form!

Foxhound-Pro

LordPignuts wrote:

It did the same thing to me. I was only level 46 but still, it was alot of work. I keep trying to follow the link for the form to fill out as well but it does the same thing to me....kicks me back to my profile saying I need to  link my multiplayer accounts. Well, my Xbox live account and my Facebook account are both already linked. I don't understand why it keeps doing this! Foxhound-Pro...you say to contact support and let them know but how am I supposed to do that? Every link I click on takes me back to read posts about how to get to the form!

Facebook and Twitter will allow you to interact with a human. Inform them of the situation. If you choose twitter, then please feel free to include me in the tweet. @II_F0XH0UND_II

glaciermeow

Use the link above. I lost my stats yesterday after going to a local lobby and then going back to multiplayer. I was prestige 6 lvl 12. Submitted the form alittle after 7:30pm and at 12:30 activision had sent me an email saying they had restored my stats. I immediately got out of bed and turned the game on, connected to multiplayer and everything was back after it was completely gone. I got restored back to prestige 5 lvl 55 which is what I was at on Mon. So I lost about hour of play but that's fine. A lot better than starting over from lvl 1. Still have all camos I've unlocked including the QBB gold camo I got on Mon. Just lost a few kills and wins.