23 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 11:39 AM by Mojo33 RSS

update

I update yet?

I do not think was going to not be able to work with a friend in Japan.

• Re: update

Huh?!? Come again.....

I'll state it seems we're isolated in Japan seems to have been updated in the preceding

I do not know I

But now I'm having problems so

I'm sorry but i don't know what you are on about.

I'll leave it to somebody else to decipher. Bye. Good luck

Different versions seems to have occurred in both Japanese and English

I can not seem so together.

I hope to update soon anyway.

ChestSplittah

If you mean, there must have been a update because you and a friend can't play together... There may have been, or the game is just showing its crap nature..again.

That's right!!

Although I were you just said so from

ChestSplittah

A lot of people are having problems connecting to the servers. Treyarch and ATVI must be trying to skip paying their bills until DLC payments are made.

Wow, over three months in, and you still never miss an opportunity to complain or bash the devs on an almost daily basis.

Your perserverance is truly commendable. I've had psycho stalker ex-girlfriends that were less committed than you. Lol!

scarfo7

This thread makes my brain hurt

ChestSplittah

http://funny-pictures.funmunch.com/pictures/Soccer-Fail-2.jpg

*MUFFED*

3 months in and you're amazed that I'm still manly and not a kiss a**? Hmmm... Servers down... That's crap network performance. They've been doing this since CoD4 on this gen consoles. Crap development.

I never said the game was perfect or running fine, so I'm not a fanboy or ass-kisser.

Personally, if I felt even a fraction of the dissatisfaction over the game, or hatred for those who created it, that you have on a regular basis, I would have moved on a long time ago.

Sometimes I wonder if somebody at Treyarch didn't run over your dog or something.

Three months is a looong time to dwell on such negativity, especially when you have the ability to siply walk away at any time.Such obsesive behaviour is not healthy.

(interesting to know that you think talking trash on a video game forum makes you "manly", though. Lol!)

ChestSplittah

It doesn't have anything necessarily to do with being manly, moreso with pointing out their disgusting.

"3 months in and you're amazed that I'm still manly..."

Your words, not mine.

ChestSplittah

Well... There is a long standing OT Saying: No Slack Will Be Cut. I owe then nothing but what they deserve. I'm not going to act as a child would and play like everything is alright. That's a adult view... I'm sticking to it.

Funny, with all of your little personal jabs at the devs, and "clever" little memes, "adult" is definitely not the first word that springs to mind.

Either way, not once in this discussion have I defended the game, the devs, or their ability to make games. I only pointed out that your persistence in continually pointing out their shortcomings borders on the obsessive and that, if I hated the game andit's creators as much as you apparently do, I wouldn't waste my time cying about it on the forums every day, I simply wouldn't play it.

To me, THAT would be the "adult" thing to do. It's only a game, after all. My quality of my life would not be significantly diminished without it.

Only children get so worked up over games. Adults have adult problems.

ChestSplittah

I didn't nor have I cried about anything. I've just pointed out their failures. Making a joke/meme is not a sign of age. To think so shows the mind of a child. Pointing out flaws in a product paid for is something done by a person with a hint of intelligence, not a child or adult. I've never stated any hatred towards Treyarch or Infinity Ward, just that they're are somewhat impotent, when it comes to dealing with something that they created, brag, market as something they've poured their sweat, blood and tears into. I wouldn't dare say that I put my all into something so flawed and dangerous to the consumers personal equipment from day 1, and not expect some kind of rhetoric to be shoveled. Your quality of life is in your own mind. I pay attention to detail, once I see a failure within myself or others... I address it. Not sit idly by and say nothing like a good boy.

Pointing out flaws in a product is one thing. You did that three months ago.

Repeating those same complaints again and again, ever day since then, over a $60 video game?

That just seems obsessive and childish to me. I could understand if it was an expensive item, or if it's flaws jeapordized the safety or well-being of you or your family, or even if it was an essential product or service, but a video game?

Like I said, dwelling on such negativity over such an extended period of time is just not healthy.

TRU11

im sorry but do you seriously think MP is running fine ????

The game has been out 3 months and **** is getting worse and not better lol.

pretty sure that goes hand in hand with bashing the developers.

you cant be that much of a fan boy lol.

i mean the server down threads are popping up at a very nice rate now .

theroc23

No offense Mojo, but whether it's Splittah or someone else complaining, you are actually the one constant. It really doesn't matter who or what is being complained about, Mojo will invariably show and complain about the complainers. I don't really remember all the random complainers, but Mojo stands out because there's nothing random about his participation in this mess. Like I said, no offence, but the bottom line is that no one is going to come to your house and kick your asss if you stop continually jumping on every random poster that voices their displeasure.

Lol! I'm glad you enjoy my work.

It's always nice to know one has followers!

(trust me, if I jumped on even half of the complainers/complaints on here, my post count would be one hell of a lot higher than it is)

ChestSplittah

Pay him no mind. People did similar shenanigans on CoDHQ for Black Ops when they complained about that abomination. They're silly little folks that actually have no purpose. They post about nothing other than what someone dislikes. I guess its a thing of wanting to be that "counter" to the normal things posted on here.

I've seen it for 5 years here. "Why do you post about the negatives so much?" My answer to you all.... Snub people like this... Find someone to discuss the topic you are interested in. Find similarities and so on. Let the fail flow from them...

yeah is an Update Japanese ver is 1.7 don't know why japan get it 1st