1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 114 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 4:26 PM by fearless_fred Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Target finders
    scotland-rules

I think the TF is a good attachment and isn't OP, normally I'd spot the person anyway, this just makes it a tiny bit easier.

Its a cool and balanced attachment.

• 101. Re: Target finders

All I'm saying is people who uses the tf attachment has no skill. People will walk around corners scoped in with it and it pisses me off.  I personally think treyarch should take it out. 

• 102. Re: Target finders
    BanHaMMer

gig3de wrote:

All I'm saying is people who uses the tf attachment has no skill. People will walk around corners scoped in with it and it pisses me off.  I personally think treyarch should take it out. 

Get over it dude and adapt

• 103. Re: Target finders

Haha you probably have it on everyone of your classes. The only people who like it are the terrible ones who uses it .

• 104. Re: Target finders
    West_Offshore

You dodged, again, the main issue.  Your silence, along with your comments, are proof that you have no substantive knowledge about how TF works. 

I'm sorry but your subpar stats undermine the credibility of your comments.  That's a fact, and you yourself have given it a value judgement.  You take it as me trying to insult you.  But I'm merely logically assessing the value of your comments.  If I wanted an expert geologist, I'd prefer someone who's had good grades in school and have demonstrated excellence in the field.  You, friend, have shown neither. 

Instead, you skirt around the issues with psychobabble which I now, after reading your posts, suspect that you too know not much about.  You don't even know you are complaining about the complainers. 

Lastly, you dish some insults in your last post and then bid good day.  Come to think of it, it's kinda like a TF camper trying to shoot somebody and, when spotted, runs away.  Now that's coming full circle. 

• 105. Re: Target finders

Wow, you really are thick, you know that?

Let me try to put this as simply as possible, one last time since, after pages and pages of repeating it, you seem to be the only one who cannot comprehend what I've been saying.

You die. You cannot deal with it. You blame the Target Finder.

My stats have nothing to do with it.

I'm done. Trying to talk to you is truly exhausting. If you want to consider my future silenece on the matter some sort of victory, go right ahead.

I've wasted too much of my time and energy on you and this topic already, and it's just not worth it anymore.

• 106. Re: Target finders
    West_Offshore

I thought you bid good day. 

• 107. Re: Target finders
    onewiseguy

nope, i run around with the balistic knife anyways lol

• 108. Re: Target finders
    YO_MOM_IS_NEXT

TF helps me get headshots for gold guns. then i take it off. helps a ton.

oh.. sometimes, for fun, i use it on maps where people like to hide in shadows such as Turbine or Yemen. oh.. they get MAD when i pick them out of a blind spot. LOL

• 109. Re: Target finders
    Erio

That logic is so broken I hope you're just attempting to trol or something, but I highly doubt it. If you find yourself repeatedly gettikilled by a target finder you're the problem. Earlier a Mk48 with a TF killed me, did he do it again? No, you know why? Because I changed up my strategy.