10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2013 4:06 PM by hyper72 RSS

DLC

Hey guys, I want to share this the dlc is coming out on 28th febuary 2012 (How Do i Know) ? i will give you a website to go on and have a look http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/feed and go only a bit down and it says "REVOLUTION DLC MAP PACK COMING FEBURARY 28 TO PS3 AND PC" so i think that is an awesome information...

• Re: DLC

sorry guys i ment "2013"

TheBeastlyDude

Thanks for letting us know. Where were you 3 days ago when everyone was posting the same thing? We could have really used you then.

HateYouAll

I already knew this the day they said the Xbox DLC Release date. Thanks anyways though.

sorry that i didnt know i just look up today on feed and i saw this but its really cool information and thanks for comments

Alky6

Any of you that play Xbox also, are the maps in the map pack bigger. Most of the default maps in BO2 are too small

Thembones

Im surprised how lazy people were. They could have gone into the COD wiki it had the date posted there for ps3/pc.

hyper72

Thank you for telling me when not to buy the DLC......... With the game running like it does at the moment WHY the hell would you even think of buying extra **** to add to ****.

Because not everyone suffers from the same issues that you do, or to the same degree?

I know this might be difficult to believe, but many people actually do enjoy this game, even if you don't.

hyper72

Ive having good times but alot of shyt Im prestige 9 with a k.d 1.43 but stupid hitmarking and lag compensation is causing more than most to camp and hide behind objects like more than ever instead of having free flowing game play.... Just hoping for a fix because ive tried every setting on router and ps3 to improve game play but treyarch are the only ones that can really make the changes.