32 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2013 7:54 AM by LargeLentils RSS

Seriously! Fix this game!

My stats still hasn't been resolved. I get a probation when the game freezes on me when I get back on the game. I can even choose my class before the game just freezes on me and no one has been answering my issues or resolving anyone's I see. I guess they got what they wanted (the money$$) and forgot about all of us. Yay.

• Re: Seriously! Fix this game!
    Bielsalmighty

That would be because this is the discussion forum. The Tech Support forum is over yonder *points* and would be a better place to take your issue. Alternatively I believe Activision have a helpline, that might also be a better bet than here, no?

starbuckfrack

No one guaranteed you would get your stats back. Small print even says Activision is not responsible for data loss.

@starbuckfrack  You must have alot of MS Points from treyarch.. All I ever see you do Is speak highly about this game. You actually support your own claims and praise of this game.? You Sir are in the Less than 1% who feel this game was well made and balanced all the way around.

PerEverto13

Once again where are you people pulling these numbers from? 1%? Im willing to bet a weeks paycheck your wrong as could be on those numbers...seriously probably less than 10% of the community is active on these forums. All those that arent i highly doub think this game is as broken as all th whiners here on the forums. Dont get me wrong i have my share of connectivity problems but you stooges are pulling numbers out of nothing...

Touche.. Thats how I feel when I see people diss-missing other peoples claims of dis-satisfaction. I dont mind the opinions from people who like the game , I just want to see some discussion on Why they support the game. Im waiting for a intelligent argument about this game. Why it is bad, and why it is good.. Im seeing nothing but.. hate hate hate.. love love love.. Usually both are lacking validation via examples we can all relate to outside known issues " lag' , being the main one.

PerEverto13

That is a properly stated oppinion. Well done. It is true an honest inteligent review of the game is few and far between. They are here, you simply must sift through the BS to get them. The best way is to post like your second post, not your first. Your first is only adding to the pile. Best of luck with your ventures...

zingaa

CHAN9E wrote:

@starbuckfrack  You must have alot of MS Points from treyarch.. All I ever see you do Is speak highly about this game. You actually support your own claims and praise of this game.? You Sir are in the Less than 1% who feel this game was well made and balanced all the way around.

I concur..The guy wants to be able to play the game and keep his/her console from freezing, starbuck since you always seem to be synical of people and some what condescending, why don't you be the treyarc patriot and maybe offer the guy some help? or at least give him some default treyarc answer....oh wait ..

I'll be the first to admit there are some players that just vent, but I seen 12.3487 % that have been legit and you always give some condescending answer and treat them like some sort of lepar.

LargeLentils

@ CHAN9E: you are right. dont let these fan-boyz try to tell you lies. The game needs a HUGE fixin. If the game plays good for these fan-boyz its bcuz they HAVE LAGGY CONNECTIONS.

PerEverto13

Or your just another conspiracy theorist. Is it impossible people are having a good time with this game? No. Just because you expierence is X doesnt mean expierences Y and Z are lies and "laggy connections"...seriously why do you people have such a short supply of critical thinking skills.

starbuckfrack

CHAN9E wrote:

Where in that statement am I praising this game ?

Its just an outright fact. There is no way they are going to repair all players stats.

I am sorry if throwing a little bit of truth in here upsets you so.

Here you go...

We will get it fixed wthin the hour.

Hows that ?

You think I speak highly of this game then you REALLY missed the part where I discuss the lag in this game. Almost all of my statements are based on the subject of having these people see that the game doesnt revolve around them. Some people in this world need a reality check.

@CHAN9E Agreed, looking through all the topics this morning from people with legimate issues with this subpar product, all I keep seeing is the same handful of people who seem to be the official Treyarch cheerleading squad. Not sure if these people are trolls, or just plain sycophantic.

This game though is broke on so many levels. Firstly, there are the easily identifabile errors that appear at Lobby screens. Such things as 360s freezing and stats being reset after playing a local game, why should these things be so hard to fix? Then we have the more subtle in game issues, such as lag comp, poor camera physics and bad hit detection. I personally think these things will never be fixed, and this is the resultof not creating a new game engine for the product. At the end of the day, this would just cost Activision a lot of money out the billions they make per year. And when all is said and done, the game is just boring. The maps are so, so dull.

To all the usual suspects.. I look forward to your replies about how all the above are my fault and how good Treyarch and Activision are to even take my cash and allow me to 'play' this game.

acm2010

In some ways there are responsible for data loss. Otherwise they would not be spening time fixing people's stats.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with this game(other than random glitches).

LargeLentils

oh wow. I guess the thousands of youtube vids and trillions of people saying its laggy as heck are all wrong and YOU are right?? LOL.

There has always been lag.  No different than in any other COD game.

PerEverto13

Trillions? Really? This community needs a major buff in critical thinking and the practice of statistics. Perhaps some memory recal practice as well. If you had done the latter you would know trillion is far more than the copies even sold. Stop over stating things it only makes your argument look weak and prepared by a preteen.

I will say that the amount of people that has legit problems is about 1-10% of the total population and most of them are not on the forums.  Other than that people just rant about stupid stuff to make them seem like they are the better player.  "Quickscoping is cheap." "Dropshotting is cheap." "Jumping is cheap." "SMGs are cheap." "Etc. is cheap."

People complain over one death like it is the end of the world.  Very sad thing.  This mentality of "Flawlessness" is getting old.  If you die then you are just a human.  You cannot win at everything or the game will just get boring and old.

PerEverto13

100% completely agree. Short of your percentages. I think more people than that suffer with lag either due to poor match making or poor implementation of the lag comp. I honestly think respawn took the winning code with them upon there departure. Since MW2 connections atlwast for me and my circle of players has been hit and miss. Hopefully next gen the game will get a new engine and these numbers will drop. Cheers.

LargeLentils

ok QUINTILLIONS. Hows that??? LOL!!!!

PerEverto13

Oh and just a littlw FYI most of those videos use theatre and kill cams as "proof". Any one who has looked into any aspect of the game knows neither is a direct representation of what truely occured. Just to help your next dribble you spill...

nicedrewishfela

Mine works fine. So.. you want them to fix Your game.

Hit up tech support.

sqitso

Yea honestly. If your game is locking up it's not the game. You just happen to get one of the many Xboxes out there that is a finicky lil' b!tch and like to lock up occasionally. Tons of people have lock ups in various games. The smart ones don't come onto a forum and rant and rave they try to figure out why. Oh look at that.. the only game I ever play online in Texas Holdem and it never locked up.. when I put in a graphic/network intensive game it locks up.. Gee maybe my system is getting hot.. oh look at that. I was smart and installed my Xbox in a 2x2 little space on my entertainment system, which is hot enough to bake cookies right now.

Some people even aim fans at their Xboxs as some of them are prone to overheat... and don't come back with "BO2 is the ONLY game this happens on! None of my other games do this!" We whoopie doo. Welcome to the technilogical world. Sometimes in the tech world.. Sh!t just happens and no one can explain it.

Restore_Hardcore

The game feels broken till you start using the LT and RT buttons.