28 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2013 9:32 PM by Adam1234567893 RSS

I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

Th3M8dH8tt3r

What's going on? Where's the skill based match making? Why am I always the one to carry the team and go 1 for 1 all game in order to win it? One guy even messages me complimenting on my play and noted that I was on the **** team.

Is this just me or others experiencing it? SPM in lobbies ranges from nothing to 600. In demolition my SPM is between 310 and 320. I'd call this above average a little.

• Re: I seem to be playing with nothing but retards
    Bielsalmighty

Take it as a compliment, the game evidently has you pegged as able to carry a team.

My humble advice is find a team/clan if you dont like the lobby-lottery.

thetizzleguy

Welcome to competitive gaming... all everyone cares about on this game is their KDR...

i was playing against a team the otherday, some guy was 8th stige had 2.69 KDR and a 0.04 W/L...i killed him one off a swarm so he dashboarded... theses are the folk i dont understand... he messaged me saying W/L means nothing in this game???

Having a 2.69KDR and a 0.04 W/L thats obviously boosted right? legitmate boosted as in he dashboards if he gets killed hense why his W/L is soo bad

They are the teenagers you see in hot topic.  What do you expect ?

im seeing this alot as well, last night i was doing nothing but cursing out my team

skill based matchmaking my butt!

i watch their POV and i see them completely miss enemies... like not see them, when i see them..

an enemy jumped over one of my teammates, and my teammate just kept running!.. i yelled at him

wash0ut

Played 3 straight games of HQ that were 250-0. Three different lobbies.  I was 1-2 in these games with the 1st game being a win. I changed lobbies after the 1st win cause i was looking for a little more balance. Needless to say the 2nd 2 were miserable as I could see my teammates on the other side of the map as I am getting destroyed 6 on 1 at the HQ. no one even came close to goin positive on my teams so I was wondering what they were even doing in HQ game if not even boosting k/d.

I know clans/ parties but I don't particularly like playin with mic as my rage can be embaressing and matchmaking in party has always been a pain in the a for me as half the party is always getting dropped. But i am gonna have to bite the bullet if I want competitive games.

TheSurgeon83

I love it. Nothing like playing a full team of six with a load of randoms and going ham. Sometimes when my VSAT goes up and I'm not getting assist points I start worrying though. I'll sometimes put my mike in and start trying to co-ordinate the randoms, tell them where the enemy are spawning, where campers are, not to push forward too much etc. Doesn't always work sadly but good when it does.

Occasionally it's frustrating but it's the price for playing solo. Don't often play in a full team but there's a couple of guys in my clan I play with a lot and between 2 of us we can pretty much maintain a rolling VSAT and carry even the most retarded players.

cranium2001

Why can't you punks quit using the R word? It shows your lack of sophistication and maturity.

Xx67Customs

I'm no awesome player, but my K/D is 1.24 with a .48 win ratio and a 227 SPM.

I feel like I can hold my own. I'm a great 2-3 position player. But it seems that very frequently the lobby feels like I shoul be the one carrying my team. Especially after Revolution came out.

I find myself playing in games where I struggle and go into try-hard mode just to get to 11-10 while everyone else on my team is 5-15. Sometimes I can't even go positive and occasionally I get destroyed along with the rest of my team. I definitely have my great games a few times a night where I'm 22-7 or so and carry my team, but I can't do it consistantly like the really good players. I'm a 11-5 type of guy who can be a good team player, but it seems like the lobby thinks I should carry the team and puts all of the good players on the other side and the terrible players on the other. I feel like my K/D, win ratio, and SPM would be slightly higher and more on target with the player I am if the lobbies got matched up right.

But please don't take this as a flat out complaint. I do feel like it adds a challenge to a really fun game and I don't care about my stats that much. I mostly care about my team winning. It would just be nice to get on more even teams so I could relax every few games or so.

filthy3627

I agree. I am the type of player who likes to win a few gunfights, gain map control, and then defend. I am not the guy who runs ahead of everybody else and causes an immediat spawn flip. I tend to try not to go much further than the half way point because I know the flips usually happen very fast and I feel like if I'm in the middle I can always tell where the enemy is coming from and can stay in the fight longer. It does cause me to watch my back a little bit more but I tend to have less wtf moments when I don't wander off. I also get the crap end on teammates, but I have figured out that if the lobby stays intact after a game, the next game the top 2 players get put together while the #3 leads the other team. It is almost like it is a reward for the top two players from the previous game to be paired together. just my opinion though.

gern

I counter cultural to this.   I don't care about my team winning.  I only care about completing calling card challenges and weapon challenges and camos.  

BLOPS2 is flawed when it comes to team base matches because there is no incentive to have a good W/L record.  Also, the amount of points you get from winning a match is very little compared to losing.  If you lose a match, you still get XP, so I don't care.

parnezzi

just think how stupid people on Mw4 will be, if you think your rage for them is high now just wait till the next CoD game.

codchamp

Send me a invite! I have been getting nothing but lobbies with 500+ SPM

nicedrewishfela

That which you manifest is before you.

LargeLentils

there are all kinds of people playing. thats for sure big homie.