1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2013 7:46 AM by onlyUSEmeMARIO Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................

The killcam descrepencies are on ALL consoles - just go and watch an elpresador vid I seriously fire a launcher at a guy and it blows up at his feet, he doesnt die and kills me - watch killcam, I come around corner with a launcher, not even ADS yet, and he shoots me dead, I dont even pull the trigger.

• 31. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................

If someone tells me one more time the problem is at our end i'm sending them a virtual kick in the privates. My son plays this game on xbox, in the same house, in the same room, on the same internet, the only thing thats the same is the graphics. Pwnsweet, I know you mean well, but the problem isn't our end. Believe that!!

• 32. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................

Ive played the game on the xbox myself, on the SAME line, when it was released 3 weeks before the U version, and I didnt have these problems.

Im really looking forward to playing with no killcams and no lag

I`ll let you know how it plays out given my horrendously bad internet

• 33. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................

Im in the United States on the east coast and I have some of the same issues. A lot of the time people I play with doesnt speak english....lol...I never have an issue with finding games but, I do get killed a lot by people I dont see but in the replay they see me clearly.

A lot of times I hear 1 shot, but in the replay he shot 3 or 4 times right behind me and the only shot I heard was the one that killed me.

A lot of times I pull the trigger as soon as I see someone and I die before any bullets get fired from my gun so that tells me he saw me a half second before I saw him...THIS HAPPENS AWHOLE LOT AND I MEAN AWHOLEEEEEEE LOT.....Very discouraging. You cant play like that so I leave and find another game.

I've notice early in the morning ( 7:00AM )  I can do good on TDM. I went 15-1 with no camping and thats good for me on black ops 2. I reeled off 2 more games after that like 24-4, 27-5. Thats with the wii-mote....lol....Later on I wont be able to do anything til about  ( 8:30pm ) area pass ( 9:00pm ). Then Im good again.

• 34. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................

tlaspepper wrote:

Im in the United States on the east coast and I have some of the same issues.

I've notice early in the morning ( 7:00AM )  I can do good on TDM.

As do many anericans in my clan, but generally do better.

I can do better (sometimes) during the daytime playing solo. But most of the time its no different at all to when I play at night with the clan. But it seems to get very bad after midnight, so I quit playing around that time. I just feel another american taking my slot does the team much better..

• 35. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................

Hehe, about half of your deaths you were blowing up you own ass with C4 in rage. But the lag feeling were hopeless. Strange thing is I stayed in the lobby 4-5 games and they were a lot better. I got get my kills and I think we won them all. The lag feeling can change a lot when one player enter or exit.

Take care man and if next patch makes it better you will see it here and maybe come back.

• 36. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................
    PenguinAvenger

I'm actually curious now.  A few people from the UK seem to have connection problems when matched with lets say a host from the Americas, yet I live in the Americas and I constantly get put on games hosted by either someone from France (there's a noticeable difference between France french and Canadian french accent wise) or the UK and I have yet to experience some horrible lag like that.  My connection isn't the best either, its around 4mb up and 1mb down (don't know if this affects anything), and my ping to the UK is 194ms with a jitter of 7ms. To France its 166ms ping with a jitter of 3ms.  I also have a wired connection to the Wii U. What could be wrong if when you guys in the UK are host I have no problem but when its the other way around most of you have a very bad connection issue?  If someone that actually knows about this can give some input, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.  I'd hate to lose more players because of this.

• 37. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................
    Pwnsweet

It's real simple. Your connection cannot be as bad, on average, as mine. It's simply not possible. And here's why:

I live in a city with a population comprising 5% of the total population of the country that is ~3600km away from the other 90% of the population of the country. As such, 90% of the time the host is ~3600km away from me.

There is no other major city that is geographically situated as unfavourably. Perth is, after all, officially recognized as the most isolated city in the world. So unless you live in Perth, Western Australia your connection cannot be as bad as mine. It cannot. And yet, when one of those people living in that 90% of the population gets host, my connection is pretty decent. Not great, but it's at least playable.

This tells me that connection issues you're having are on your end. They have to be. They can't be distance related, because we've already established that they'll be at least better than what I have 90% of the time - which is pretty decent.

Now, this all assumes that we're talking about the quality of the connection on a 3 or 4 bar connection. If you're referring to 1 bar and 2 bar connections, then this doesn't apply. But if that's the case, then you have no right to complain. 1 and 2 bar connections will, inevitably, suck. You simply cannot expect any degree of rational anything to happen in a 1 or 2 bar connection game. Injustice will be at an all time high in 1 and 2 bar lobbies. Similarly, you cannot expect normal things to happen when the host is downloading or uploading. If either (or, *gulp*, both) of those two conditions are true, stop complaining. You have no right to complain. None.

If, however, what you've explained is occuring on 3 and 4 bar non-downloading hosts, the problem is most assuredly on your end and when I say "your end", I mean anywherer between your house all the way to the ISP.

• 38. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................
    Pwnsweet

If it's not happening on the xbox version, then the problem is easy to pinpoint - You're connecting to players far away from you because there aren't enough people playing near you.

• 39. Re: OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ...................................

Pwnsweet wrote:

It's real simple. Your connection cannot be as bad, on average, as mine. It's simply not possible. And here's why:

I live in a city with a population comprising 5% of the total population of the country that is ~3600km away from the other 90% of the population of the country. As such, 90% of the time the host is ~3600km away from me.

There is no other major city that is geographically situated as unfavourably. Perth is, after all, officially recognized as the most isolated city in the world. So unless you live in Perth, Western Australia your connection cannot be as bad as mine. It cannot. And yet, when one of those people living in that 90% of the population gets host, my connection is pretty decent. Not great, but it's at least playable.

This tells me that connection issues you're having are on your end. They have to be. They can't be distance related, because we've already established that they'll be at least better than what I have 90% of the time - which is pretty decent.

Now, this all assumes that we're talking about the quality of the connection on a 3 or 4 bar connection. If you're referring to 1 bar and 2 bar connections, then this doesn't apply. But if that's the case, then you have no right to complain. 1 and 2 bar connections will, inevitably, suck. You simply cannot expect any degree of rational anything to happen in a 1 or 2 bar connection game. Injustice will be at an all time high in 1 and 2 bar lobbies. Similarly, you cannot expect normal things to happen when the host is downloading or uploading. If either (or, *gulp*, both) of those two conditions are true, stop complaining. You have no right to complain. None.

If, however, what you've explained is occuring on 3 and 4 bar non-downloading hosts, the problem is most assuredly on your end and when I say "your end", I mean anywherer between your house all the way to the ISP.

Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn!!!!!!