8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2013 6:20 PM by DarkxAngel20 RSS

mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty

DarkxAngel20

So which one is better, and which one should I use? Thnx!

  • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
    frats74

    DarkxAngel20 wrote:

     

    So which one is better, and which one should I use? Thnx!

     

    Betweent the two, C4 is more powerful and more versatile.

     

    C4 unlike Claymores and Bouncing Betties need to be "babysat" when used traditionally. Which is why players throw their C4's most of the time. That actually inspired the creation of Semtex in real life. It's a Frag Grenade Pin wrapped in C4 clay.

     

    As always, there's a learning curve in throwing C4. Give it a try and see if it's for you.

    • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
      DarkxAngel20

      Thnx! With c4, its actually harder for people to notice, since you can stick it to ceilings. What about the xm25? Is it a good weapon to use/ Its got 12 rounds, with a great distance marker. If it directly hits an enemy, it can do an instant kill. Is it a good weapon to use, or are rocket launchers better? Thnx!

      • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
        frats74

        DarkxAngel20 wrote:

         

        Thnx! With c4, its actually harder for people to notice, since you can stick it to ceilings.

         

        Players using Sitrep can see it and take it out. Which is why it's thrown most of the time.

         

         

        DarkxAngel20 wrote:

         

        What about the xm25? Is it a good weapon to use/ Its got 12 rounds, with a great distance marker. If it directly hits an enemy, it can do an instant kill. Is it a good weapon to use, or are rocket launchers better? Thnx!

         

        It's up to you. I used it a lot when I was levelling up my Recon Perk to Pro. It's damage is not as what you would expect it to be. But, if you're one of those players that can take the time to use it properly, then go for it.

         

        Damage-wise an RPG packs a better wallop though.

        • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
          DarkxAngel20

          Well, I have been killed by the xm25 a few times before. Its actually better than some of the other luanchers dued to its slightly higher mag size. Btw, how do you get hardline pro? I only have hardline normal. Is it 80 consecutive kills, or 80 kills in one match? Thnx!

           

          The reason why I asked about the xm25 is cause some people on youtube said its actually a great weapon if you know how to use it properly, especially for taking out campers. It has pretty decent mag size when compared to the m320. Also, I'm almost ready to unlock the xm25, and I'm currently lvl 51.

          • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
            frats74

            DarkxAngel20 wrote:

             

            Well, I have been killed by the xm25 a few times before. Its actually better than some of the other luanchers dued to its slightly higher mag size.

             

            Well, with what the XM25 lacks in damage compared to the RPG, it can make up for it in number of rounds it can hold (12) and fire per magazine (4).

             

             

            DarkxAngel20 wrote:

             

            Btw, how do you get hardline pro? I only have hardline normal. Is it 80 consecutive kills, or 80 kills in one match? Thnx!

             

            Use it to get 80 Killstreak Rewards.

             

            No, they don't have to be consecutive and you don't have to earn all 80 in one match.

             

             

            DarkxAngel20 wrote:

             

            The reason why I asked about the xm25 is cause some people on youtube said its actually a great weapon if you know how to use it properly, especially for taking out campers. It has pretty decent mag size when compared to the m320. Also, I'm almost ready to unlock the xm25, and I'm currently lvl 51.

             

            I'm sure you'll have fun with that one!

            • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
              DarkxAngel20

              Thnx for the help! Btw, I just recently unlocked the xm25 this week, and I'm already having fun with it! I'm able to do quite a lot of assists with it, and I've already got some good kills with it. I find that this weapon works best at mid to long ranges. Some guy was like, "what happened?", lol. Also, I finally got some kills with the skorpion, and I found that this weapon is best used in either close range or mid range, with headshots.

               

              Btw, how do I quote someone's post? Thnx!

              • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
                frats74

                DarkxAngel20 wrote:

                 

                Thnx for the help! Btw, I just recently unlocked the xm25 this week, and I'm already having fun with it! I'm able to do quite a lot of assists with it, and I've already got some good kills with it. I find that this weapon works best at mid to long ranges. Some guy was like, "what happened?", lol. Also, I finally got some kills with the skorpion, and I found that this weapon is best used in either close range or mid range, with headshots.

                 

                Good job!

                 

                 

                DarkxAngel20 wrote:

                 

                Btw, how do I quote someone's post? Thnx!

                 

                Click on the Quote icon. It's the one next to the yellow Smiley emoticon icon above.   /\.

                • Re: mw3: c4 vs bouncing betty
                  DarkxAngel20

                  frats74 wrote:

                   

                  DarkxAngel20 wrote:

                   

                  Thnx for the help! Btw, I just recently unlocked the xm25 this week, and I'm already having fun with it! I'm able to do quite a lot of assists with it, and I've already got some good kills with it. I find that this weapon works best at mid to long ranges. Some guy was like, "what happened?", lol. Also, I finally got some kills with the skorpion, and I found that this weapon is best used in either close range or mid range, with headshots.

                   

                  Good job!

                   

                   

                  DarkxAngel20 wrote:

                   

                  Btw, how do I quote someone's post? Thnx!

                   

                  Click on the Quote icon. It's the one next to the yellow Smiley emoticon icon above.   /\.

                  Thnx!