5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 5:42 PM by Chunkybuddha RSS

I want an objective based clan!!

Hi. I am a mature gamer with a mic. I play for the objectives.

I am here because I am so tired of seeing people play objective based games (dom, s&d, hq) like TDM.

I don't play domination for killstreaks, I play to capture B and hold it for the entire game. Etc... I'm sure you know what I mean by now.

So here I am asking anyone if they have an objective based clan willing to take me in. I play at least a couple hours a day and many hours on the weekend. I'm beginning to become a little obsessed with the game so I feel like it's time to join a clan.

Please post here. Thanks.

K/D is above 1, not that that matters.

• Re: I want an objective based clan!!
    Sh1ny_DeV1L

Our clan's name is Skilled Warriors and we are a level 21 clan. We have 11 members with a total 1,093 hours played. We have a K/D of 1.18 and our SPM is about 300. A requirment to join the clan is that you have to have a mic. If you are interested joining the clan or have any questions about the clan, message me on my PS3 account Sh1ny_DeV1L

u_camp_i_knife

Hold it down is a skilled objective based clan. We actually just posted a couple posts before yours looking for objective based players. Here is a link to our elite page. https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5431007 Collectively our clan has a 1.42 KDR and our win loss is great. Most members of our clan have between a 1.5 and 2.5 win loss. We do the clan challenges so we play a mix of demo, ctf, dom, tdm, and kill confirmed. We use mics because communication is key and we play as a team. Look forward to hearing from you.

Our gaming community is one oragnized clan! It is for anyone! We play COD MC and many other games... we also have our very own youtube team to have fun and have members join. We have ranks that are earned in review lobbies. Reviews helps you get ranked up on the site by staff members as they call you. We are also looking for staff members that help run the site. What do staff members do? Change names promoted new people to staff ranks and help around.

JOIN NOW AND NEVER GAME ALONE AND NEVER REGRET IT

JOIN INLAND GAMING TODAY!! FOR A ORGANIZED GAMING CLAN

http://inlandgaming.com/http://inlandgaming.com/

Hey man...unlike these guys ill actually respond to your post personally.We are a clan of mostly adults, the only people under age 15 are a few guys who act maturely. We are picky on who we let in. We do not always care for skill, but it is preferred, We tend to be a domination-based clan and all we do is capture flags. Sometimes people tend to go and triple cap, but if you state you do not want to our members are REQUIRED not to triple cap. We are called homicidalgaming. You can see us at homicidalgaming.com or you are free to play with us to test it out. My gamertag is HG Toasty if you are interested in joining or just want to play with us to give it a try, message and add me hope to see you soon man

•  

Hey man...unlike these guys ill actually respond to your post personally.We are a clan of mostly adults, the only people under age 15 are a few guys who act maturely. We are picky on who we let in. We do not always care for skill, but it is preferred, We tend to be a domination-based clan and all we do is capture flags. Sometimes people tend to go and triple cap, but if you state you do not want to our members are REQUIRED not to triple cap. We are called homicidalgaming. You can see us at homicidalgaming.com or you are free to play with us to test it out. My gamertag is HG Toasty if you are interested in joining or just want to play with us to give it a try, message and add me hope to see you soon man

Hey thanks for the reply! Sounds great. Is your PSN HG_toasty? Or dash? or what? It's not picking up. Or maybe you are an xbox guy?

•  

Hold it down is a skilled objective based clan. We actually just posted a couple posts before yours looking for objective based players. Here is a link to our elite page.https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5431007 Collectively our clan has a 1.42 KDR and our win loss is great. Most members of our clan have between a 1.5 and 2.5 win loss. We do the clan challenges so we play a mix of demo, ctf, dom, tdm, and kill confirmed. We use mics because communication is key and we play as a team. Look forward to hearing from you.

Your link isn't working

edit: doh I see that you two are xbox. sorry i should have included in my OP.!!